+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Madame. congratulations. I was following your posts since NB Dubai session and how you helped people with your knowledge and experience. Very happy for you and your family. All the best. Please pray for us also as we are waiting for our PPR.
Thank you so much! :)

Wishing everyone the best here, God willing you will all get that golden email soon!

Nishita.Kulkarni

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Nagpur!
Category........
FSW
Any advice on how to call cheaply to Canada from the UK? ive ordered my GCMS notes already but are still pending and not due any feedback until 9 Feb.
im way into my 4th month since submission and stuck with the status since I submitted my biometrics.
AOR SEPT 9
Medicals and Biometrics Submitted
Eligibility Reviewing and Background check processing.
I was told my VO was Ottawa when I spoke to an agent in November.
ive not successfully recontacted since as end up being in a queue for 30 minutes.
Hopizng for a more detailed response with the CSE. ive had generic responses the past 3x I have submitted a query.
Please refer to the link in my sign. This is how I reach CIC agent each time :)

Reactions: Ashtush

Vivian70

Sep 27, 2018
I have same timeline and category, and been approved on beginning of December, that what agent told me, but didnt get PPR since.
Call and ask, maybe its been approved already.
Congratulation!!! How come you didnt get ppr yet, its weird heh. I called my agent then she took myscreen shot and showed me this. I hope I will get good new soon

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hey guys,

I just learned from this thread that some people got their PPR email in the spam folder. For some reason, I regularly delete all the messages in the spam folder without properly checking them! Now I am paranoid that I might had deleted the email without noticing and my application is still in progress.

For those of you who received PPR emails, would your online application status ever change to reflect the new updates?

My online application status still shows "in progress" with no change to BGC, etc.
Even though I received the PPR email

RohitV

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Guys I am planning to switch my job next month. Although NOC code won't change, will I require to update IRCC with new reference letter?

trikcstar

Jun 25, 2018
Hello,

My AOR is September 21st... Paid all application fees and have recently ordered for GCMS notes ...sent a couple of emails to Ottawa but didn't get any response. It's just been quiet since biometrics was completed *25 days after AOR*

I would also like to be added to the whatapp group for September AOR. +2348154173111

Also, what other ways can one know the status of his application without looking at the blue bar! Lol....

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
Hello everyone,

Can someone share with us the email subject you got when approved.
I mean the golden email subject.

Just to make a filter and avoid it going to the spam folder.

Thanks in advance.