+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

batra38383

Dec 10, 2018
The email i recieved from NDVO doesnot have any letters associated.......did you sent the email with passport,pics to VAC LA...i am bit confused...as VAC NYC asked me i can send it to them...bt then i asked is it allowed then she said follow wats written on email.........email says to send it to Delhi...
But I was chatting with another guy who got PPR from New Delhi. He sent it directly to CPC-Ottawa. His initial request asked him to send it at New Delhi, but he sent VO change to email and they asked him to send passports directly to CPC-Ottawa, and thats what he did. He is also waiting on the passports to be returned back.

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
No, I actually sent them inquiry through web form. I received PPR email after couple of hours.
What option did you select for the web form and if you can share the contents of your query that would help. Is there an option to select NDVO so that the query goes to them directly ? Thanks in advance.

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
But I was chatting with another guy who got PPR from New Delhi. He sent it directly to CPC-Ottawa. His initial request asked him to send it at New Delhi, but he sent VO change to email and they asked him to send passports directly to CPC-Ottawa, and thats what he did. He is also waiting on the passports to be returned back.
have emailed Ottawa ...will wait 2-3 days for response

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yea, my friend applied with me on the same day. She also emailed NDVO after I got PPR email from them. She also have not heard back.
Is your file approved though?
I emailed 2 visa offices and sent a CSE using the standard web form. They won't even tell me which visa office am in. The response I got was, "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision." Smh... I blame all those witches who called in and complained about US applicants getting PPR email in 2 months... Now they are making us wait it out...

mgelgendy

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Doc's Request.
25-06-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-02-2019
Hey guys,

I just learned from this thread that some people got their PPR email in the spam folder. For some reason, I regularly delete all the messages in the spam folder without properly checking them! Now I am paranoid that I might had deleted the email without noticing and my application is still in progress.

For those of you who received PPR emails, would your online application status ever change to reflect the new updates?

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
I emailed 2 visa offices and sent a CSE using the standard web form. They won't even tell me which visa office am in. The response I got was, "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision." Smh... I blame all those witches who called in and complained about US applicants getting PPR email in 2 months... Now they are making us wait it out...
seems like your profile is not approved then.....did call center said its apprived

jagan542

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
I submitted a query thru webform on Friday and today I received a response back.

Question: I would like to know the status of Eligibility, Criminal and Security check of my application. Also kindly let me know which office is processing the application. Thanks in advance.

Response:

Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Medicals: Valid
Criminality: BG verifications are valid.
Security: Not initiated yet.

Haven't got any reply for Eligibility though. But I'm happy that at least got to know some information.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I submitted a query thru webform on Friday and today I received a response back.

Question: I would like to know the status of Eligibility, Criminal and Security check of my application. Also kindly let me know which office is processing the application. Thanks in advance.

Response:

Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Medicals: Valid
Criminality: BG verifications are valid.
Security: Not initiated yet.

Haven't got any reply for Eligibility though. But I'm happy that at least got to know some information.
Yeah I called them and lately they haven't been confirming eligibility for most people over phone or emails....Only can find out through GCMS notes it seems...

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm assuming the verbiage 'decision has been made' means either approval or rejection
yup...i was also told same--
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

After this only me and few others emailed NDVO...and it seems they send passport email...

Yet to send passport and complete the process

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
yup...i was also told same--
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

After this only me and few others emailed NDVO...and it seems they send passport email...

Yet to send passport and complete the process
While filling out the web form did you select your application Is processed outside canada ? And then went ahead and selected NDVO as your VO?, is this really the case that your file is/was with NDVO or you purposely selected NDVO?

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I actually contacted New Delhi VO, and they immediately generated PPR. I contacted VFS in USA, and they said the PPR is internationally recognized and can be sent anywhere. They were totally OK to accept the passports. So I sent my passports to VFS LA, they received it and they have already sent it out to IRCC, and the status shows that it is in process.
are you PNP or FSW-O applicant? and when did you emailed NDVO?