+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

manik1105

Dec 27, 2018
I have a question wrt sending passport (I haven't received the PPR yet).
My wife and I applied together and both have provided a US address as place of residence. If one of us decides to take a vacation to our home country and receive the PPR during the vacation, can we send the passports separately, i.e. one from the US and one from the home country? Or do they both have to be sent together as it is a combined application?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I have a question wrt sending passport (I haven't received the PPR yet).
My wife and I applied together and both have provided a US address as place of residence. If one of us decides to take a vacation to our home country and receive the PPR during the vacation, can we send the passports separately, i.e. one from the US and one from the home country? Or do they both have to be sent together as it is a combined application?
You can after you ask for a VO change for the spouse.

Reactions: manik1105

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hello everyone

Last night (UAE time) I finally received the PPR email in my Gmail account.
There was no update/change on my MyCIC account

Here is my timeline:

AOR: 10 Sept 2018
MEP: 5 Oct 2018
RPRF Paid: 8 Nov 2018
Ghost Update: 25 Nov 2018
PPR: 14 Jan 2019
Visa Office: London
Category: PNP - Outland
Madame. congratulations. I was following your posts since NB Dubai session and how you helped people with your knowledge and experience. Very happy for you and your family. All the best. Please pray for us also as we are waiting for our PPR.

RJ265

Dec 17, 2018
Hello

Need help I just received my GCMS notes and I had ordered them on 11th December.

Now as per that my BG Eligibility and criminality hasn't started and as per my CIC I was on IP1 when I ordered them.

However last week my CIC moved to IP2. Now I'm trying to figure out if these GCMS notes are dated today or the day I ordered?

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hello

Need help I just received my GCMS notes and I had ordered them on 11th December.

Now as per that my BG Eligibility and criminality hasn't started and as per my CIC I was on IP1 when I ordered them.

However last week my CIC moved to IP2. Now I'm trying to figure out if these GCMS notes are dated today or the day I ordered?
I think they are as of day you ordered them

Edin_

Oct 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Done....
10-10-2018
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
19-05-2019

batra38383

Dec 10, 2018
Anybody (US resident) here who was told that your file was approved by CIC call center agent and did try to reach out the New york visa offfice as a followup regarding waiting for Passport request?
I actually contacted New Delhi VO, and they immediately generated PPR. I contacted VFS in USA, and they said the PPR is internationally recognized and can be sent anywhere. They were totally OK to accept the passports. So I sent my passports to VFS LA, they received it and they have already sent it out to IRCC, and the status shows that it is in process.

manik1105

Dec 27, 2018
I sent an email to New Delhi VO last week, but that did not generate any PPR. Guess they stopped responding to such requests.

vemuri

Jan 3, 2018
No point calling CIC without your credentials. You will have to give your EE profile ID and other verification details that they ask you. Why dont you ask your attorney for an update?
Hi Ruchesha,

I have sent an email to my Attorney and this is what I got reply as

"We do not hear anything from the government of Canada unless they are requesting additional documentation. There are no status updates or stages. Normally, the first we hear is the notice of Ready for Visa."

I have applied from USA.
I got Invitation at the end of June and Received AOR on 19th September 2018. I did not receive any BIOMETRICS request from IRCC.

Does everyone get BIOMETRICS request from IRCC after AOR ?

Last edited:

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in September 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Tracker will be shared shortly!
@andy108 can you add me to the whatsapp group please? Cell # +18482182098

finalhomesusan

Nov 15, 2017
Hi there,

I wanna know if any of you sign in CIC online account by using Scotiabank. I tried 2 different browsers, my cell phone and computer and all of them states that "Scotiabank has no access to your current location". It seems really weired... I just wanna sign in to see if there is any update, even though I know there may not be because I don't even received any email from CIC.

2018cecsep

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi,

I received my GCMS notes. Am I looking at the right place? On the second page of GCMS notes:
Eligibility: recommended passed.
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Info sharing: Complete
Security: not started

Then I scrolled down to securities under Admissibility section. I find following notes:

Security: 1
Created Date:2018/10/02
Created by :AM12793
Assigned By: AM1273
Assigned To:RC-9245
Due Date 2019/10/02

Am I chosen for SS?

Thanks for your opinions.