+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Congratulations. I am based in UAE too, AOR 7th Sept. File approved on 9th Nov. no PPR yet. PNP-O too
Thanks and I hope you get the email soon too!
Which province did you get your nomination from?

Honestly after all the stress and anxiety over waiting for this PPR email in Novm and most of Dec I just decided to take a step back and carry on with my normal life, and not expect PPR until March (as per the progress bar)

So genuinely surprised (but very happy) to have received the email.

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Thanks and I hope you get the email soon too!
Which province did you get your nomination from?

Honestly after all the stress and anxiety over waiting for this PPR email in Novm and most of Dec I just decided to take a step back and carry on with my normal life, and not expect PPR until March (as per the progress bar)

So genuinely surprised (but very happy) to have received the email.
NB.
You’re right, I am not actually in hurry but the question I am asking myself, If the file is approved, should it take that long to finalize! IRCC is unpredicted. Next week I may request another GCMS to get more clarity.

Sarahken

Oct 2, 2018
Hello everyone, cic servers are down now and will be up at 5.am canada time. So lets hope with the servers updated and the maintenance done we start getting out PPR mails. Good luck everyone as this is a very crucial week for September AOR's

AOR 14th Sept 2018
Mep 10th Oct
Background check in progress .
Never called cic or emailed or ordered GCMS notes. Just being patient.

Good luck to everyone !

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Congratulations, all, who have just received their PPR! For us humble December AORs, this is the kind of news that will keep us going through the next few months. Please could you take a minute to setup a profile on MyImmiTracker.com and add your data for the benefit of the whole community. Thank you!

Reactions: Inabt

vemuri

Jan 3, 2018
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I have applied Express Entry through an Attorney. And my attorney has all the credentials. And the email address registered also is Attorneys Email Address.

My AOR Date: 19th September

I haven't checked status after AOR.

I am thinking to call IRCC to check status.
What are details IRCC will ask me to verify my identity and provide me the status ?

I really appreciate if anyone can provide me help here

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hi All,

I am new to this forum. I have applied Express Entry through an Attorney. And my attorney has all the credentials. And the email address registered also is Attorneys Email Address.

My AOR Date: 19th September

I haven't checked status after AOR.

I am thinking to call IRCC to check status.
What are details IRCC will ask me to verify my identity and provide me the status ?

I really appreciate if anyone can provide me help here
No point calling CIC without your credentials. You will have to give your EE profile ID and other verification details that they ask you. Why dont you ask your attorney for an update?

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Anybody (US resident) here who was told that your file was approved by CIC call center agent and did try to reach out the New york visa offfice as a followup regarding waiting for Passport request?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Hello everyone

Last night (UAE time) I finally received the PPR email in my Gmail account.
There was no update/change on my MyCIC account

Here is my timeline:

AOR: 10 Sept 2018
MEP: 5 Oct 2018
RPRF Paid: 8 Nov 2018
Ghost Update: 25 Nov 2018
PPR: 14 Jan 2019
Visa Office: London
Category: PNP - Outland
Congrats!!!!!

Reactions: NzKhn and Sarahken

Abcx

May 23, 2018
Anybody (US resident) here who was told that your file was approved by CIC call center agent and did try to reach out the New york visa offfice as a followup regarding waiting for Passport request?
I haven't emailed them. I am in the same situation as you except my app was approved on Dec 4 per the helpline. AOR of Sep 6.

Edin_

Oct 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Done....
10-10-2018
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
19-05-2019
Just got a ghost update!
AOR 13 Sep FSW-O
Medicals passed 10 Oct (In Progress (2) ever since)