27-09-2018
AOR Received.
28-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
Hello Everyone :)
So we sent our passports to LA visa office via Fedex. How would I know the status of passport stamping? Anyone has experience with LA visa office?
Congrats!
When did you receive your PPR?

Brooke_fu4030

Jan 7, 2019
My online profile page is exactly the same as yours.my eligibility has not started per gcms and my adr still reads "uploaded". I am not sure what is going on.
Oh, no... I asked my agent if the officer has reviewed the ADR as it stays as uploaded like forever, she said as long as it uploaded, it means it has been reviewed. Good sign is no more ADR is asked, if the AD provided is not good enough, the application should have been declined. So I guess we do not need to worry too much.
My file is in Sydney, NS, and how about yours?

Reactions: HFL2018

PheonixUnicorn

Oct 2, 2018
Oh, no... I asked my agent if the officer has reviewed the ADR as it stays as uploaded like forever, she said as long as it uploaded, it means it has been reviewed. Good sign is no more ADR is asked, if the AD provided is not good enough, the application should have been declined. So I guess we do not need to worry too much.
My file is in Sydney, NS, and how about yours?
I am at the centralized intake office. Was your application assigned to c5291 by Jg8607 in the gcms?

Brooke_fu4030

Jan 7, 2019
I am at the centralized intake office. Was your application assigned to c5291 by Jg8607 in the gcms?
I have not ordered my GCMS yet, I was expecting the PPR in Jan, 2018 but when I found the information on immigration trackers, I think we may have to wait another month at least.
Does your GCMS give valuable information?

PheonixUnicorn

Oct 2, 2018
I have not ordered my GCMS yet, I was expecting the PPR in Jan, 2018 but when I found the information on immigration trackers, I think we may have to wait another month at least.
Does your GCMS give valuable information?
Only my R10 had been completed.I was under review for previous visa refusals but I know people who had visa refusals and have gotten ppr and others without previous visa refusals and have not had their eligibility started.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Only my R10 had been completed.I was under review for previous visa refusals but I know people who had visa refusals and have gotten ppr and others without previous visa refusals and have not had their eligibility started.
Depends Visa refusals for which country....if Canada then quicker if other country then definitely takes a while I suppose.

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Every time something (negatively impacting) happens at work, I open my inbox and see if there is a PPR email waiting for me. So that I can start looking towards that brighter career. I am so sad and heartbroken when I don't see that email in the inbox.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Every time something (negatively impacting) happens at work, I open my inbox and see if there is a PPR email waiting for me. So that I can start looking towards that brighter career. I am so sad and heartbroken when I don't see that email in the inbox.

Soon come buddy! Soon come

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
This is exactly why I asked for your full TL. Some people go right to 'we are processing your background check' the same day their Medical is passed. Seems to me that's what happened in your case. So it's hard to tell if this is the true IP2 (one more reason why CIC makes these terms we made up on this forum not 100% dependable).

When was the last time you ordered your GCMS notes? It's weird that you haven't received any. Did you use the ATIP web page?
@LOJ yea I addressed that here when the full timeline was posted

Reactions: LOJ

Vickky339

Nov 22, 2018
Hi Folks !
SEP 5 AOR
CEC inland
Ip2 Since Nov 30

When i called CIC at Jan2 , i was told that my Eligibility is Recommended Pass . And wrt to BG , Criminality is in progress , security has not started yet .
I also wrote a mail to CIC this week , for which i receive the following response today (Jan10) .

>> >>
Good day,
Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. " <<<<

Is that a generic response , or it does mean any progress ?
I would like to know if there has been a progress in criminality and Security .

Any advise please ?