FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
I have already called twice(last call was on 8 December)...first time the voice of the agent was not clear...second time agent was quite rude and she didn't tell anything...it's more than 100 days post aor...no update after meds passed...rprf also hasn't been requested yet...what should i do...should i call them again?
AOR 23 September
FSWO India
Feeling completely lost...please guide

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I have already called twice(last call was on 8 December)...first time the voice of the agent was not clear...second time agent was quite rude and she didn't tell anything...it's more than 100 days post aor...no update after meds passed...rprf also hasn't been requested yet...what should i do...should i call them again?
AOR 23 September
FSWO India
Feeling completely lost...please guide

It's been a month since you last called, so why not! You should give them a call again

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
It's been a month since you last called, so why not! You should give them a call again
I had read somewhere that calling again and again puts a negative impact on the application ..is this true?

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Absolutely not! I don't see why that should. Customer service reps are not the visa officers who work on the application
Quite motivated now...i will try calling them now...lets l see what happens...what should i ask...last time i asked i have received no update from last 70 days, can i get some information regarding my application and the agent gave a standard reply that application is within the processing times you shouldn't worry...she didn't even tell the visa office...any suggestions on what should i say if it get the same response today also...please

Brooke_fu4030

Jan 7, 2019
I checked immigration trackers, and found out FSW Inland are much much much slower than FSW Outland, the latest PPR of FSW is AOR on Aug 23rd, 2018:(:(:( Anyone here FSW I and file in Sydney, NS???

Reactions: smash1984

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Quite motivated now...i will try calling them now...lets l see what happens...what should i ask...last time i asked i have received no update from last 70 days, can i get some information regarding my application and the agent gave a standard reply that application is within the processing times you shouldn't worry...she didn't even tell the visa office...any suggestions on what should i say if it get the same response today also...please
Ask them on the status of your eligibility, criminality and security. So you want to know if eligibility is passed and if the other two have started.

herbertia

Jan 4, 2019
AOR Received.
15-09-2018
just got off the phone with an agent.. my AOR is 15 Sep.
The agent said my application is still in early stage of checks but documents are complete and everything looks good. my GCMS notes indicated that eligibility was not started on 6 dec with program assistant notes, I'm not sure if it has started now as the agent was not very clear. criminality and security haven't started either. Let's say that no news is good news!!

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Ask them on the status of your eligibility, criminality and security. So you want to know if eligibility is passed and if the other two have started.
They did not connect the call :(

le_eddz

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I checked immigration trackers, and found out FSW Inland are much much much slower than FSW Outland, the latest PPR of FSW is AOR on Aug 23rd, 2018:(:(:( Anyone here FSW I and file in Sydney, NS???
FSW Inland and file is in Montreal, no update since MEP/IP1 in October. Called 2 days ago and they said background check started but eligibility and security not started. So basically nothing started since MEP in my case. What about you?

Brooke_fu4030

Jan 7, 2019
FSW Inland and file is in Montreal, no update since MEP/IP1 in October. Called 2 days ago and they said background check started but eligibility and security not started. So basically nothing started since MEP in my case. What about you?
I called sometime this week, my file is in Sydney, and no other information is given. I would like to try again today or tomorrow.
AOR Sep 13th
ADR Oct 28th
ADR uploaded Nov 2nd, it shows AD is uploaded since then, two months over, no change...

PheonixUnicorn

Oct 2, 2018
Hi just want to share my TL

AOR: Sep. 13, 2018
ADR: Oct. 28, 2018
ADR uploaded: Nov 4,, 2018
My application status stay as following since Nov. 4th, 2018

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded..
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Called CIC yesterday, my application is in process and they will contact me if further information is needed.......

My file is in Sydney, NS.

Don't understand what's going on, have they reviewed the ADR yet???
My online profile page is exactly the same as yours.my eligibility has not started per gcms and my adr still reads "uploaded". I am not sure what is going on.

herbertia

Jan 4, 2019
AOR Received.
15-09-2018
My online profile page is exactly the same as yours.my eligibility has not started per gcms and my adr still reads "uploaded". I am not sure what is going on.
what's your AOR and when was your note generated? my eligibility hasn't started either per GCMS notes.. :(