+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Is he gonna write the notes himself ?

Why do you need them ?

It's your application and your decision whether or not to order notes, they work for you, not the other way round.
Mate that's Ace Statement " Is he gonna write himself " ;)

Reactions: EE456
Jun 27, 2018
Called CIC last week.

Agent said I've passed through criminality and security was not started. VO is Ottawa.
When I questioned about my NOC (as I've shared here before), she answered "You have passed your eligibility, sir".

So I'm thinking stuff's ok and everything else from now on are just formalities.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Called CIC last week.

Agent said I've passed through criminality and security was not started. VO is Ottawa.
When I questioned about my NOC (as I've shared here before), she answered "You have passed your eligibility, sir".

So I'm thinking stuff's ok and everything else from now on are just formalities.
Kindly share the number and procedure,

bhu1990

Jun 26, 2018
kansas city
Category........
FSW
Ok so I would need your help and suggestions as well.
I am US resident as well, and I just email NDVO (Just as many people were doing :p), couple of hours ago. And they sent me PPR.
Now the only issue is that PPR is generated by New Delhi Visa Office.
Will it be an issue if I send my passport for stamping in LA?
Congratulation !!! Mine timeline is similar to yours and I guess we recieved ghost update on same day. Can you please provide me with the email template you sent to NDVO. I am US resident currently in India.

rahulsingh16

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,

Any idea on working email address for CIO sydney...my file is approved and with them...want to email them ...what if it triggers PPR action....
Email available seems not to be working

Your message wasn't delivered to FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
Your message wasn't delivered to FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.