jagan542

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Plz advise if anyone went through this or any idea abt what to do:
CEC inland applicant
AOR Sep 14 2018
MED Oct 11
Ip2 Oct 26
On dec 20 i called cic to check the status of my application and they told me that the PPR email was sent on DEC 3rd which i never received nor my consultant. What should i do next?
As of this my 30 days period to send passport will be over on 3rd jan, and now its the holiday season. What should i do ?
thanks in advance
Did you check your SPAM folder?

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Just a quick update , they finally woke up, blew the dust gathering on my file and asked for a document. I uploaded it right away and await a confirmation.
Any idea how long before I get a confirmation that they have seen my upload ? or should I be sending any courtesy email ?

Reactions: Billoo3108

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I received my GCMS notes today. It says my eligibility has met.. Medical passed.. security and background check haven't started.. Since medical passed on October, I have not received any normal or ghost update till now.. Should I worry?? And it says my file has been transferred to CPC ottawa a month ago
The transfer means there's already been a completeness check and possible a case agent recommendation. Nothing to worry about. The 6 months process has to take its course. Good luck

jagan542

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
I actually checked it .and the consutant also checked their spam folder as well.will they extend the passport submission deadline ?
What do u think?
I am not sure about it, but your consultant or you should immediately contact CIC and let them know about this.

Reactions: rose@77

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
I got my GCMS note that is issued in Nov 16.

Eligibility: Recommend passed
Criminality, security: not started

When i called cic 2 days ago, she told me, Eligibility in process, criminality: passed, security: not started

Aor: Sept 13
Mep: Oct 10
IP2: Nov 28

any insight about my status? Many thanks!

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014

When i called cic 2 days ago, she told me, Eligibility in process, criminality: passed, security: not started

rose@77

May 9, 2018
I am not sure about it, but your consultant or you should immediately contact CIC and let them know about this.

My consultant emailed cic .its holidays now. My submission date of passport is 3rd jan.i dont know if they will reply before that.

yellowhornet

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018

Nearby AOR. Are you FSW-O?
So moving to IP2 does not indicate a complete eligibility check.

Riya Patel

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi,

I have applied Express entry under PNP (inland) on Sep 26 2018

AOR received on 4th October 2018
Med Pass
I have received message on Nov 1, 2018 to update my Canadian PCC and I update that on 8th November 2018. by mistake i have submitted expired PCC earlier.

After this no update. My work permit expiring on 16th March 2019. Any advice or suggestion on this situation.

Thanks

canmool

Aug 23, 2018
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-09-2018
Asked about eligibility and if background check has started. They say eligibility is met but background check not started and I still haven't received any update.
When they said that you have met the eligibility... what was the eligibility status on your online application?

I mean did it still say that we are reviewing or did say you have met the eligibility?

iqueen

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi need someone to shed some light on my case, following is the history:
FSW-O India
ITA-August 22nd 2018
AOR-September 12th 2018
RPRF not paid upfront

Medical passed: October 10th 2018

The bar, I dunno how significant is that, but it says

"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

The background message is:

"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
Haven't called any agent, nor have I ordered GCMS notes.
Have been waiting patiently but given the fact I haven't really got the RPRF makes me a little nervous.

Considering optimistically i get the RPRF in another week or so, how long does it take after I make the payment?

Hoping to hear from you!!

Hi,
am in the same boat as I did not pay my RPRF upfront.
No updates (Even my biometric Status is not updated, it says we have not received your fingerprints)
I had to contact them via web form to ensure it was delivered they responded ( it was delivered to the designated office)
without mention what was that office.
ever sine silence of the lambs expect for that stupid bar.
I am getting nervous, I started to think maybe my file is in Montreal office where nothing happens for ages.
my country is on protests & riots.
AOR 3 Sep
MEP + Biometrics : 27 Sep

arvintht

Sep 21, 2018
Nothing has changed in my profile after 27th October, when I passed Medical and it was updated no documents required.
Not even got a ghost update...I hope things are fine and progressing. I am holding on the mantra "No news is also a Good news"
Same here. I guess they have not touched my application yet. I tried calling CIC a couple of times, but did not get through to an agent. I also tried using the webform, but the responses were standard and could not get an exact picture from the response. I have ordered GCMS notes. Will get some update when it comes.