+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Dec 13, 2018
Nothing has changed in my profile after 27th October, when I passed Medical and it was updated no documents required.
Not even got a ghost update...I hope things are fine and progressing. I am holding on the mantra "No news is also a Good news"
Same here. Passed medicals on 26th. There is nothing to worry as of now though. Our applications are under normal processing times. Wait for another month and then of required apply for GCMS.

Ismaili-Berber

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Nothing has changed in my profile after 27th October, when I passed Medical and it was updated no documents required.
Not even got a ghost update...I hope things are fine and progressing. I am holding on the mantra "No news is also a Good news"
Same here brother, absolutely no update since MEP 16 october.
nothing no email, no ghost update, absolutely nothing... i become a bit worried when i see all people getting the ghost update and me nothing :(

Reactions: Semeg and dodogirl

satcan

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi @Bandit Queen @tobs

AOR Sept 6th, FSW-O, US based.

I got the same update on December 3rd. My status changed from submitted to profile updated which again changed to submitted when I logged off and on. There was no change to any of the statuses inside the application. About an hour later, I got the same update but this time my ADR status had changed from NA to reviewing.

I called 4 day later and the agent said "everything looked good.....everything passed on the 3rd.... await further instructions by email... application still in CIO, Sydney and could be transferred to Ottawa". I'm not sure if this means "approved" and if I'm in the same boat as you ladies. I had ordered GCMS notes the day before and when I called some weeks before my eligibility was "met", criminality "passed" and security "in progress", application in CIO, Sydney.

What do y'all think?

-Nancy
My aor sep 7th and I have similar timelines like you, except the adr. My understanding is that our files are approved and will be transferred to ottawa as sydney doesnt issue pprs. From what I see in the forum I think there are a lot of approved applications stuck at sydney and slowly clearing them to ottawa batch by batch.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Mate ! Ghost updates r like GHOSTs ain't expect big things from them !

Though Well said ! "No news is also a Good news"

arora_mayank

Jul 15, 2018
Hi need someone to shed some light on my case, following is the history:
FSW-O India
ITA-August 22nd 2018
AOR-September 12th 2018
RPRF not paid upfront

Medical passed: October 10th 2018

The bar, I dunno how significant is that, but it says

"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

The background message is:

"Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
Haven't called any agent, nor have I ordered GCMS notes.
Have been waiting patiently but given the fact I haven't really got the RPRF makes me a little nervous.

Considering optimistically i get the RPRF in another week or so, how long does it take after I make the payment?

Hoping to hear from you!!

zaef1989

Mar 7, 2017
Hi Guys!
I haven't been active on this forum but I have been following along and it's been helpful in keeping me sane. Thank you all so much!
I wanted to share with you that I just received PPR.

Express Entry CEC
Timeline:
AOR - Sept 11th
MEP - Oct 6th
IP2 - Nov 6th
PPR - Dec 21st

Also, I applied from my home country in Europe. No idea of which visa processing office.

My last notification before PPR was for IP2. I didn't get any ghost or messages between IP2 and PPR.
Hope that helps, thank you all and the very best with your applications!

Last edited:

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi Guys!
I haven't been active on this forum but I have been following along and it's been helpful in keeping me sane. Thank you all so much!
I wanted to share with you that I just received PPR.

Express Entry CEC
Timeline:
AOR - Sept 11th
MEP - Oct 6th
IP2 - Nov 6th
PPR - Dec 21st

Also, I applied from my home country in Europe. No idea of which visa processing office.

My last notification before PPR was for IP2. I didn't get any ghost or messages between IP2 and PPR.
Hope that helps, thank you all and the very best with your applications!

Lovely ! Felicitations Mate