+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

chloe1234

Dec 14, 2018
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in September 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Tracker will be shared shortly!
Hi, my AOR is Sep 29th, 2018, medical passed, now in IP2. Could you add me to the whatsapp group? mine is (+1) 240-665-9888

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Yesterday I managed to speak with an agent and was told my criminality check was in progress!
I managed this feat after calling CIC for past full week at different times and numbers and methods.

How you ask?
1. Install Hangout Dialer (yes, its free! no need for paying a paisa!) plus you need a cup of coffee!
2. Pick a good time of the night. I managed to get a call through at 10.30 PM Indian Std. Time (12 noon in Ottawa)
3. I dialed +1 613-944-4000. (Yes, with that small '+')
4. I followed the instruction as it is. The options are pretty logical.
5. First I took all the options till the automated voice read out my current status which is already visible in my status page.
6. After this got over, they asked if I want to speak with an agent! '... please press zero, if you want to talk to our agent...'
7. YES!
8. They told me a few times that the volume of calls was huge.
9. Repeated steps 3 to 8 till I was put in a queue!
10. Sipped on the coffee because I was in good 38 min long queue! with some airplane like music playing. This is why you have coffee!
11. Viola! A human voice (with French accent though) very kindly asked me my Reg num, Client num, DOB and last name.
12. Fell asleep, even after drinking coffee, with peace of mind and smile on my face!!
Important to to note that Hangout DIalier isn't available in many countries.
Not available in Google Playstore/AppStore, and even if you download .apk file from a website, it won't launch.
Better to use Skype Credits to be sure.

Reactions: Nishita.Kulkarni

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
So most inland applicants will get an interview invitation instead of ppr? (cause flagpolling has been causing some problem...??, and also that explains there has been no ppr for inland applicants?) keep researching..

yusufali85

Dec 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have received following request message from CIC in my account to upload below documents.

- Height and eye color details for you and spouse.
- Passport / Travel Documents (Multiple): Biopage scans for you and spouse.

Questions:
1) I have already filled in the details of eye color and height in my PR application before AOR. Also, I have uploaded my full passport scan in my PR application profile before AOR. Why is CIC asking the same information again?
2) What is a meaning of a passport Biopage?
3) There is additional tab where I am suppose to upload the heigh and eye color details. Do i fill in details in a word file and upload under this tab?

All your replies will be much appreciated.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have received following request message from CIC in my account to upload below documents.

- Height and eye color details for you and spouse.
- Passport / Travel Documents (Multiple): Biopage scans for you and spouse.

Questions:
1) I have already filled in the details of eye color and height in my PR application before AOR. Also, I have uploaded my full passport scan in my PR application profile before AOR. Why is CIC asking the same information again?
2) What is a meaning of a passport Biopage?
3) There is additional tab where I am suppose to upload the heigh and eye color details. Do i fill in details in a word file and upload under this tab?

All your replies will be much appreciated.

As far as i know...
1) because they are stupid..?...
2) i believe the first page having your photo and specs(expiry date and etc)
3) unless they asked with specific form i think so

yusufali85

Dec 2, 2018
As far as i know...
1) because they are stupid..?...
2) i believe the first page having your photo and specs(expiry date and etc)
3) unless they asked with specific form i think so
For Bio page: I am planning to upload the first and the last page of passport.
For eye color and height: I am planning to make a pdf file with my application no., name, DOB and other details and submit

shiv1988

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
I’m on the same boat with you CEC AOR September 20th
I logged into my account searching for the progress bar, I clicked on the “view submitted application” usually my list of documents shows transmitted but when I check yesterday all my documents are showing required.
Are you on similar status?

They show as 'Required' for me too. But under the DETAILS column they are shown as 'Provided' so I don't think we need to worry about anything in this case.

Have you found out your status by speaking to an agent so far ?

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hi, I'm inland cec applicant, I want to know how my application is going, call 1-888-242-2100 and dial 3410, never had a chance to connect to agent, also ordered gcms notes but hasnt gottn it yet, any other way to check my application status? I can't do webform as they don't respond to applicants who's under 6months timeline

Gofilipe

Feb 18, 2015
So, it seems that this is how it works for inlands now, instead of PPR>COPR >Landing (either scheduling an interview at local CIC office or flagpoling at the border), you get an email or regular mail with an appointment for an interview where you do COPR and Landing at the same time at your nearest local CIC office. Definitely should be faster this way. But you know, changing complex processes may result in delays.

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
So, it seems that this is how it works for inlands now, instead of PPR>COPR >Landing (either scheduling an interview at local CIC office or flagpoling at the border), you get an email or regular mail with an appointment for an interview where you do COPR and Landing at the same time at your nearest local CIC office. Definitely should be faster this way. But you know, changing complex processes may result in delays.
Between March 19 and April 20, 2018, IRCC will be contacting a select group of PR applicants via email, from an address ending in “@cic.gc.ca”.

But it says between march 19 and april 20???Do you have other links to support?

Gofilipe

Feb 18, 2015
Between March 19 and April 20, 2018, IRCC will be contacting a select group of PR applicants via email, from an address ending in “@cic.gc.ca”.

But it says between march 19 and april 20???Do you have other links to support?
There are some reports on this forum, not trying to convince anyone, you can choose to believe, or not