+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Roni1212

Nov 3, 2018
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in September 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Tracker will be shared shortly!
Nov 2018 AOR Received .pls add me on whts app ... I am PNP Candidate

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in September 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Tracker will be shared shortly!
Could you kindly add me to the whatsapp group please?
AOR 18 Sep
Phone no. +919400542921

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Nov 2018 AOR Received .pls add me on whts app ... I am PNP Candidate
Roni you should discuss / ask about the AOR Nov whatsapp group from the November forum link I shared with you above. This whatsapp group has all September candidates and it will only frustrate you since the timelines will be way too different. All the best

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
My AOR is 19th Sep and I received the following message from CIC on 18th Oct

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. WES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. Further, WES has notified our office that they sent an email to you on October 17 , to inform you of this situation. In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact WES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report. NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected."

and this is what I got from WES in an email "
IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected. In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service.
To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report by logging in to your account at https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login Please be advised that you are required to upgrade your file to WES ICAP before you order duplicate report, if you did not have an ICAP service on your original application."

I have upgraded the file to WES ICAP and ordered the duplicate report to CIC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
Sydney, NS), delivery method is eDelivery.

I can see the additional document request in the submitted application with the following details - Document Details - Replacement Overdue, Document Name - Client Enquiry and a button to upload. There is no information/instructions regarding what needs to be uploaded.

Any idea what all you uploaded for this option? Can one help here?
The place where you are suppose to upload the ADR, did you say it reads "DOCUMENT OVERDUE" before it was actually overdue? Because I got a request yesterday with a letter dated yesterday, when I logged in my account it says document overdue. Please let me know how deal with the overdue part. Thanks

akaahsy

Oct 18, 2018
An update guys, Aor 29 September, mep passed on 26 October and request for rcmp check, just got those today and about to upload, then a request for my son pasport within 7 days as it will expire in April 2019, did not even realized checking everything, and did not realized that it would have being less than 6 months. Going to the USA consular to apply for an emergency passport. Just realized the slot to upload the passport said overdue, even though I got the request today
Is this really a problem? I'm the primary applicant AOR Sept 19 and my passport expires Nov 19. I just got it renewed through. Shall i update CIC? How do I do that? Hope the soon expiring passport is not a problem? It was valid at the time of submission .

Advice please.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Is this really a problem? I'm the primary applicant AOR Sept 19 and my passport expires Nov 19. I just got it renewed through. Shall i update CIC? How do I do that? Hope the soon expiring passport is not a problem? It was valid at the time of submission .

Advice please.
Yes update CIC. You need to raise a CIC. Expiring passport is not an issue but they may ask you for a new passport as they need minimum 6 months validity. You can upload it proactively. Link for raising a CSE is in my signature.