September 2018 AOR - join here

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Was planning to call IRCC on Monday but couldn't resist waiting until them. Called them from US using *67 before the number (read on some other thread) got through in the 2nd attempt after waiting 26 minutes again agent took some 5-7 minutes after verifying who I am . The statuses is as below:

VO: Still CIO Sydney
Eligibility: Met (this is what he said, don't know if that's final one)
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
File last touched: November 6 the day my CIC status changed to IP2
Timeline FSWO US
AOR: 9 Sep
For some reason their system says submitted on 8 which also shows at bottom of my Cic
MEP: Oct 5
IP1: Oct 4
IP2: November 6
ADR: Oct 4 imm5475
ADR: NA on Nov 6

He said your security isn't started yet, don't be surprised if they ask for more documents which surprised me so I asked him what he meant as all my docs are fairly recent including PCC he said that's in criminality and that's fine.. they may ask additional documents. So I asked if I am required to submit any documents to which he said No, no here it doesn't show anything required from you, they may ask more docs once they start security if they need anything more ... Phew!!!!! He was patient and super helpful.
Hope Septemberites FSWO see some PPRs soon.

Reactions: Karan.oo8 and rayrw

gnahanut

Oct 27, 2016
For inland candidates:
There seems to be a trend of sending out direct interviews for CoPR instead of PPR. That could be the reason why the process is taking longer than it seems.

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Was planning to call IRCC on Monday but couldn't resist waiting until them. Called them from US using *67 before the number (read on some other thread) got through in the 2nd attempt after waiting 26 minutes again agent took some 5-7 minutes after verifying who I am . The statuses is as below:

VO: Still CIO Sydney
Eligibility: Met (this is what he said, don't know if that's final one)
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
File last touched: November 6 the day my CIC status changed to IP2
Timeline FSWO US
AOR: 9 Sep
For some reason their system says submitted on 8 which also shows at bottom of my Cic
MEP: Oct 5
IP1: Oct 4
IP2: November 6
ADR: Oct 4 imm5475
ADR: NA on Nov 6

He said your security isn't started yet, don't be surprised if they ask for more documents which surprised me so I asked him what he meant as all my docs are fairly recent including PCC he said that's in criminality and that's fine.. they may ask additional documents. So I asked if I am required to submit any documents to which he said No, no here it doesn't show anything required from you, they may ask more docs once they start security if they need anything more ... Phew!!!!! He was patient and super helpful.
Hope Septemberites FSWO see some PPRs soon.
Wow, that's an helpful post .

Can you please reply to the below questions as I have tried calling so many times but I am always met with a recorded message stating the status that I see online already or I am met with a message "Calling from outside canada, code SCT".

- I am located in US as well and dialling the number - 1 613 944 4000. Is this the number you used as well ?

- Is hangout or vonage a good means to dial number ? Or is there any other App used?

Your response is much appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: Bandit Queen

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Wow, that's an helpful post .

Can you please reply to the below questions as I have tried calling so many times but I am always met with a recorded message stating the status that I see online already or I am met with a message "Calling from outside canada, code SCT".

- I am located in US as well and dialling the number - 1 613 944 4000. Is this the number you used as well ?

- Is hangout or vonage a good means to dial number ? Or is there any other App used?

Your response is much appreciated.

Thanks
Yes I dialed this number but add *67 before it then the number. Dial this : *67613 944 4000 as a normal network call from US then number of options like I think it was 11111221 in the first attempt it gave me automated status in second attempt I was able totconnect to an agent .. listen to the options though I am not sure how many 1s I had to press

Reactions: Billoo3108

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Yes I dialed this number but add *67 before it then the number. Dial this : *67613 944 4000 as a normal network call from US then number of options like I think it was 11111221 in the first attempt it gave me automated status in second attempt I was able totconnect to an agent .. listen to the options though I am not sure how many 1s I had to press
Thank you for your prompt response.
I shall attempt dialing the number *67 613 944 4000 as well and see what am I met with :)
one last question - Its *67 preceding the phone number and not +67, right ?

Thank you!

Reactions: Bandit Queen

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
An update guys, Aor 29 September, mep passed on 26 October and request for rcmp check, just got those today and about to upload, then a request for my son pasport within 7 days as it will expire in April 2019, did not even realized checking everything, and did not realized that it would have being less than 6 months. Going to the USA consular to apply for an emergency passport. Just realized the slot to upload the passport said overdue, even though I got the request today

rayrw

Jul 26, 2016
AOR - Sept. 15
MEP - Oct. 10
Biometrics completed - Oct. 11
...silence...
Called IRCC on Nov. 2, and learnt my file is in CIO Sydney, Criminality checked, security not started.

Called again today Nov. 9, same story. No update. Security still pending.
Seems most of our files are still being handled by CIO Sydney. Did you ask the agents about eligibility?