+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hello buddies

Any september aor candidate (FSW-O) move to IP2?
My status has always been 'We are processing your background check..' since I passed my medicals. Today, I got a message 'How to find a job in Canada'. Well, at least something is moving... AOR Sept 5

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
My status has always been 'We are processing your background check..' since I passed my medicals. Today, I got a message 'How to find a job in Canada'. Well, at least something is moving... AOR Sept 5
I got a similar titled notice when I accepted my ITA. It had the job seeker code and I used that to register. I never got to use the job bank though. Just wondering if this is the same letter ?

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
When it changes to "Your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check", expect your application to go to the LVO which will mean your eligibility passed.
Dunno if I get it in the wrong way...

but who starts with the so-called ''IP2'' should expect to go to the ''ip1'' at a later stage before PPR??

Reactions: NassarM9

dkjee2915

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I got a similar titled notice when I accepted my ITA. It had the job seeker code and I used that to register. I never got to use the job bank though. Just wondering if this is the same letter ?
It might be. I don't remember what I got after ITA. But at this stage I guess it means the file has been transferred to a Visa Office

Reactions: williamps

aswathi_ashokan

Jun 19, 2018
It’s the same letter. I did a quick check last night and both documents have the same content.

Reactions: williamps

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Is this IP1?

Rehman14

Jan 23, 2018
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update.
The backgroud check states"we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". Aor Sep 20 2018. Medical passed. Biometric completed. It also noted "No addtitional documents required".

Is this IP1 or IP2 stage? How long it will take from here to PPR.

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update.
The backgroud check states"we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". Aor Sep 20 2018. Medical passed. Biometric completed. It also noted "No addtitional documents required".

This is IP2

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016

When is your AOR? Do you have specific dates for these changes?