+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Same here. VO is Sydney, NS ... So God only knows when might even get the RPRF request at this rate. :(:(
I already paid the RPRF. I am on the 41st day now. I think I will order GCMS notes in another 3 weeks. Not that it'll affect my application positively, but atleast I will know whats happening on my case.

thekert

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Hello everyone!
I have a question about height and eye colour part of the form. Will it be a problem if there is a difference of 1-2 inches in the height I filled in the EAPR and the actual medicals? I did not remember the exact figure in cm in the medical report so there might be a little difference.
Will this be a problem?
Thanks!

Neron

Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone!
I have a question about height and eye colour part of the form. Will it be a problem if there is a difference of 1-2 inches in the height I filled in the EAPR and the actual medicals? I did not remember the exact figure in cm in the medical report so there might be a little difference.
Will this be a problem?
Thanks!
It would definitely be a problem. This is a sign of over anxiety......seriously!! How can one be worried about . You need to take a chill pill and relax

Reactions: Bandit Queen

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi fellow countryman!;)

Seems it does:
1. According to immitracker, roughly 45% cases of Russian residents processed by Ottawa, 40% by Warsaw, 15% by Moscow
2. Checked my Reference NO after biometrics at https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Global-PassportTracking/
It says 'Visa application, tracking ID No.************-has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office,Moscow on 26/10/2018'

But I'm not an expert on Visa processing :Dand can be wrong.
How do you know Moscow VO isn't processing PR? How do you know your VO?
How's your case moving through?
Hi!!!
When I check my Biometrics id on VFS global I also see these words as you. I think this just relates to our biometrics but not the application. I have some problems with my biometrics status in my online account. It shows We haven't received your fingerprints, though I have done my biometrics on September 12, and I can see the biometrics number, date of enrollment and expiry date in my account. So I wrote to CIC and got a reply that the biometrics were received by the responsible office and my application is being processed in Warsaw. So if I have any other questions, I can write there. That's how I found out my VO. But tracking ID of the biometrics still shows Moscow. I also heard from Russian forum that Moscow doesn't process PR applications for last several years (it used to, but nowadays doesn't). But I can be wrong.

Reactions: Maxgord

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi!!!
When I check my Biometrics id on VFS global I also see these words as you. I think this just relates to our biometrics but not the application. I have some problems with my biometrics status in my online account. It shows We haven't received your fingerprints, though I have done my biometrics on September 12, and I can see the biometrics number, date of enrollment and expiry date in my account. So I wrote to CIC and got a reply that the biometrics were received by the responsible office and my application is being processed in Warsaw. So if I have any other questions, I can write there. That's how I found out my VO. But tracking ID of the biometrics still shows Moscow. I also heard from Russian forum that Moscow doesn't process PR applications for last several years (it used to, but nowadays doesn't). But I can be wrong.
What's your AOR ?

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hi!!!
Oh, thanks for sharing!

I was told a VFS global site can do the trick.

Gonna ask CIC directly then. Will drop a line here when I find out

Last edited:

sweet thang

Oct 31, 2018
Hello Everyone, I have been reading almost all the threads on this forum and I just want to say thank you guys for all the support through the feedbacks and responses. Kindly assist with the timeline and where I am currently in this process

TIMELINE
AOR Sept 17th/2018
Medicals passed Oct 15th/ 2018
Biometrics completed Oct 16th /2018
Background checks says we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if .....

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Hello Everyone, I have been reading almost all the threads on this forum and I just want to say thank you guys for all the support through the feedbacks and responses. Kindly assist with the timeline and where I am currently in this process

TIMELINE
AOR Sept 17th/2018
Medicals passed Oct 15th/ 2018
Biometrics completed Oct 16th /2018
Background checks says we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if .....
Its IP2

Reactions: Semeg

M.Mogy

Jan 11, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello everyone
My AOR is 30 Sept
and I got today biometric letters request but my medical still the same not passed yet
any clue?