+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Ajaysharma25

Oct 22, 2018
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ajaysharma25

Oct 22, 2018
You can ask him about your details. It does take 3-4 months sometimes even 6 months for CIC to take a final call on a file but having details handy with you can help you keep a check on the stage your file is in at any point in time.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ajaysharma25

Oct 22, 2018
Thank you , I got this update from them

UnconquerableMe

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Hi,

I had submitted my documents and received AOR on 30th Sept.
My application status shows BG not applicable, while Medical Test says "you do not need a medical test"

what does this state of application mean? Has the processing started or still awaited?

Following is the actual status :

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi,

I had submitted my documents and received AOR on 30th Sept.
My application status shows BG not applicable, while Medical Test says "you do not need a medical test"

what does this state of application mean? Has the processing started or still awaited?

Following is the actual status :

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Medical pass is the first step, which you should get before next week..

Neron

Jan 11, 2018
What about the update of carbohydrates? :D
Omg!! I just noticed my typo error. Anyway carbohydrates can be tractor at the TCA cycle, and considering the fact that there is a deficiency of the enzymes aconitase there would be a short supply of NADP+. But for tracking your immigration status check
https://myimmitracker.com/ for people with similar AOR and situation like you

Last edited:
Reactions: HFL2018 and Babybae

aswathi_ashokan

Jun 19, 2018
Okay.... But i am not sure if that is reliable...i mean immitracker...can we trust the data...
How they are getting this info....
Or is it managed by CIC only???
Immitracker is a community run website where individuals such as you and I can update our cases - It is not managed by CIC.

All applicants do not update their details-so what you will see are the cases which have been logged in.

It is done so as to create a basic understanding of the timeline right from submission of the application to PPR- definitely useful to analyse and serve as an estimator for standard time frames/ share your experiences - you can choose to do it on a voluntary basis.

Take a look at the website- quite interesting.

puneet.arora

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My AOR is 9/25, medical exams were done on 9/19. I still haven't received MEP. Is this normal? Anyone here with an AOR of 9/25 or before still waiting for MEP?

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
My AOR is 9/25, medical exams were done on 9/19. I still haven't received MEP. Is this normal? Anyone here with an AOR of 9/25 or before still waiting for MEP?

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It's taking a month these days....my AOR is 23 September and I have passed the medical yesterday after a month...maybe for you it will be tomorrow or day after...it it completely normal...just relax and be patient :)

Reactions: Snab ola

puneet.arora

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's taking a month these days....my AOR is 23 September and I have passed the medical yesterday after a month...maybe for you it will be tomorrow or day after...it it completely normal...just relax and be patient :)
Thanks. I saw a bunch of people on myimmitracker with AOR of 9/26 onwards get MEP so was curious. Looks like the complete process will take much longer than it has done in recent months.

Reactions: ravleen