CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
Hello I would like to be part of the whatsapp group. AOR September 5th 2018. Medicals passed October 1st. Waiting for updates now.

Ajaysharma25

Oct 22, 2018
Hi I have submitted my application through representative and do not access to my login , is there any way to check the progress , when I am contacting my immigration layer , they told me that any update will be available in 4 months

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
My AOR is 25 september...but no updates yet... How long does cic take to respond???

And i am not able to join the wjatsapp group VIA link
Please add me +919876998469
INDIA

islam1001

Dec 17, 2016
My Status:
ITA: 8th August-18
AOR: 16th September 18
Stream: FSW-O
MEP: 12th October
Biometric letter: 12th October , Completed 14th October
BG status: IP2 since AOR
Silence since

priteshmparmar

May 23, 2018
Check immitracker, so far upto AOR 22 Sep got their medicals passed. Be patient!
Still in IP1 with Meds still not passed. ADR and BG status have been updated after submission of IMM5475. Dont know why Meds are taking log time. Can this be due to additional tests which were performed and the grading is B.

gooner4ever

Oct 14, 2018
Hey you guys... Do you think it is a problem if funds were transferred between accounts that were both submitted as proof of funds, after the AOR? The bank accounts are in different countries but the total is still more than the required amount. And when do you think CIC would check the balance with the bank? My AOR is 1st Sept. Thank you :)

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Stream: PNP-O
AOR: 8 Sept.
MEP: 3 October
Biometric: 3 Oct., Completed 4 Oct.
BG status: IP2 since 8 Sept.

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hey you guys... Do you think it is a problem if funds were transferred between accounts that were both submitted as proof of funds, after the AOR? The bank accounts are in different countries but the total is still more than the required amount. And when do you think CIC would check the balance with the bank? My AOR is 1st Sept. Thank you :)
Hi!

Highly doubt it's gonna be an issue. Obviously, they should check funds on both accounts.

Disclaimer: search the history of PoF threads. It'd be much better to consult somebody who's already gone through the whole process than the applicants who are in the middle of it;)

Last edited:
Reactions: gooner4ever

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
They evaluate based on your submitted bank certs. Not sure how cic will check your bank accounts post AOR because banks usually give info to the account holder only. Anyway, i assume the bank accounts are in your name (primary applicant).