Oct 21, 2018
Dear all what’s status of my application
FSW.- O
Aor13 sept
MEP passed
Biometric completed
ADR received and uploaded
Review of eligibility- we are reviewing your eligibility
Back ground check-we are processing your background check.
Final decision.-your application is in progress.
I am in IP1. My AOR was 20th Sept. MEP passed on 17th Oct.

Ruchesha

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Dear all what’s status of my application
FSW.- O
Aor13 sept
MEP passed
Biometric completed
ADR received and uploaded
Review of eligibility- we are reviewing your eligibility
Back ground check-we are processing your background check.
Final decision.-your application is in progress.
Looks like IP2 is about to complete

Reactions: Ruchi2509 and saani

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Hello everyone. I really need some help understanding my status.....

AOR: 17th of September. Ghost update on the 13th of October and then UCI updated from CANXXXX to an eight digit UCI and biometrics updated with my old biometrics details done in 2016. No change in MEP from AOR date with narration ‘no need for medicals.........’ and my BGC status says ‘background check is in progress.......’

I have asked this question earlier but not response yet. Please any FSW Inland with same experience? Any help to decipher this will be appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance.

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Hello, just a query based on details below.

Profile : FSWO
Country of origin/residence : India, No travel records so far.
AOR : 18 Sept
Medicals Passed and ADR for Schedule A Background declaration (IMM5669) : 12 Oct (deadline for ADR : 19 Oct)
ADR submitted on : 15 Oct
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Does someone have any inputs on why Schedule A is requested for express entry applicants? I believe my application / personal history section was pretty straight forward, the only confusion would have been my distance education degree (master's) which overlapped with my work history.

Jimmy01

Sep 29, 2018
Hello everyone. I really need some help understanding my status.....

AOR: 17th of September. Ghost update on the 13th of October and then UCI updated from CANXXXX to an eight digit UCI and biometrics updated with my old biometrics details done in 2016. No change in MEP from AOR date with narration ‘no need for medicals.........’ and my BGC status says ‘background check is in progress.......’

I have asked this question earlier but not response yet. Please any FSW Inland with same experience? Any help to decipher will be appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance.
I will suggest you find out from the panel physician if your medical was uploaded. Mostly it takes 25-30 days for your medical to passed

HFL2018

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
I will suggest you find out from the panel physician if your medical was uploaded. Mostly it takes 25-30 days for your medical to passed

Yes Jimmy01. I called him about 4 days after the Medicals was done and he confirmed that it was uploaded.

Reactions: Jimmy01

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello, just a query based on details below.

Profile : FSWO
Country of origin/residence : India, No travel records so far.
AOR : 18 Sept
Medicals Passed and ADR for Schedule A Background declaration (IMM5669) : 12 Oct (deadline for ADR : 19 Oct)
ADR submitted on : 15 Oct
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Does someone have any inputs on why Schedule A is requested for express entry applicants? I believe my application / personal history section was pretty straight forward, the only confusion would have been my distance education degree (master's) which overlapped with my work history.
Did you have any visa refusal? Did you provide address/personal/travel history with no gaps? Did you provide explanation when you submitted ADR?

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Did you have any visa refusal? Did you provide address/personal/travel history with no gaps? Did you provide explanation when you submitted ADR?
I have a similar experience asked to fill schedule A. I had a previous visa refusal. Present status says additional documents have been uploaded. Passed medicals and completed Biometrics?

What's next for me

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
No visa refusals, no gaps. They had not specified what was missing in my application or where, just that they require the Schedule A background declaration form filled along with my original signature. The only change I made in the form was in the personal history section where I highlighted that my masters was a distance education degree (although it was stated as such in the education section).

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
I have a similar experience asked to fill schedule A. I had a previous visa refusal. Present status says additional documents have been uploaded. Passed medicals and completed Biometrics?

What's next for me
When were you asked for ADR? I guess it’s back to waiting again for eligibility and background check.