+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

priteshmparmar

May 23, 2018
Hello All,

First of all, kudos to all for keeping so much patience. I am sure all of us can keep motivating each other and get through the waiting zone :)

Any idea what stage my application is? AOR is 22nd September, received ADR for IMM5475 on 19th Oct 2018 and the Background Check status changed to In-Progress on 20th Oct 2018. My medicals are still not passed and awaiting them. Submitted the ADR on 20th Oct and received an email on 21st Oct that my application has been updated, but do not see any changes or update in my account. Really anxious to know why my medicals have not been cleared even though I have completed the Additional Tests requests and also these have been uploaded by the Panel Physician too.

Appreciate the response :)

Regards,
Pritesh Parmar

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajaysharma25

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Hello All,

First of all, kudos to all for keeping so much patience. I am sure all of us can keep motivating each other and get through the waiting zone :)

Any idea what stage my application is? AOR is 22nd September, received ADR for IMM5475 on 19th Oct 2018 and the Background Check status changed to In-Progress on 20th Oct 2018. My medicals are still not passed and awaiting them. Submitted the ADR on 20th Oct and received an email on 21st Oct that my application has been updated, but do not see any changes or update in my account. Really anxious to know why my medicals have not been cleared even though I have completed the Additional Tests requests and also these have been uploaded by the Panel Physician too.

Appreciate the response :)

Regards,
Pritesh Parmar
The email was probably for the ADR same thing happened with me BG changed to IP1 and a day after I submitted ADR medical was updated to passed. Wait one more day it will get updated

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
I agree with Ruchi. But unless it had asked you for the date it was rejected you should be fine. People with visa rejections have got a PR, they may ask you later for explaination on refusal if you haven't already done it in LOE. As for internships I did mention the ones that I did last winter. But all they care about is that there are no gaps in your personal history, you are probably fine since your TA position andinternship are both within the 2 year duration that you already covered for stating that you were in grad school then.
Hello Guys,

Wanted few clarifications.

Submitted my POST ITA application with all the documents required in Sep.

I want to confirm the below two questions answers I wrote.

1. Has MOHIT been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?​

I answered yes,
The reason I wrote
I was denied visitor visa to USA in April 2015
I was refused under section 214(b)

I didn’t mention the day on which It was refused. Like it was refused on 3 April 2015.

2. I was TA twice, part time in the university, and also did part time internship in the Fall session once. I didn’t mentioned about it in the Personal History, as I thought they are part of the education program. So only mentioned about the Masters degree time period.​
I was also granted credit for the internship.

Do you guys think I should raise a query to add the above missing information, or everything is fine.

priteshmparmar

May 23, 2018
The email was probably for the ADR same thing happened with me BG changed to IP1 and a day after I submitted ADR medical was updated to passed. Wait one more day it will get updated
Thanks for your reply. Currently my BG shows this status message “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“

And in some threads I have read that BG shows this message “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”

So just wanted to know the difference between the two. Do these different status messages mean different stages?

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
We a
Thanks for your reply. Currently my BG shows this status message “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“

And in some threads I have read that BG shows this message “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”

So just wanted to know the difference between the two. Do these different status messages mean different stages?
Re processing your background check means it is in IP2. We are processing your application means it is in IP1.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
We a

We are processing your background check means it is in IP2. We are processing your application means it is in IP1... But off late these aren't updated or reliable, some go directly into IP2 after MEP some are stuck in IP1 and directly get a PPR. Seems to also depend on your country of residence based on immitracker and olders threads of 2018

priteshmparmar

May 23, 2018
Apologies all, my current BG status is Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. So this means my application is at IP1 with MEP still not passed.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
How about biometrics? Will they send me a message about when they want me to get my fingerprints? Anyone know?
MEP passed a few days ago.
It depends on your country - some countries do not require you to give biometrics.

But usually, if you require biometrics, you should get the message the same day as MEP or a day or two after.

I received my biometrics request the same day as MEP

RelocateDream

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
It depends on your country - some countries do not require you to give biometrics.

But usually, if you require biometrics, you should get the message the same day as MEP or a day or two after.

I received my biometrics request the same day as MEP
Oh ok, thanks! I'm in the US.

I haven't gotten an email message about biometrics. BG is still in processing.

On the top of the page, there's some empty space related to biometrics info. - cant remember if this was always there or I'm just noticing it now.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Dear all what’s status of my application
FSW.- O
Aor13 sept
MEP passed
Biometric completed
ADR received and uploaded
Review of eligibility- we are reviewing your eligibility
Back ground check-we are processing your background check.
Final decision.-your application is in progress.