Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Hi Ravleen,

I think its fine, since my Background check also stayed in Not applicable status for few days after the MEP and then went to In Progress. Each application is having a different time line and there is no logic to establish why. I am hoping it should move to In progress for you soon.
Yeah...hope so...thank you for the reply :)

Reactions: Billoo3108

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
My AOR is 19th Sep and I received the following message from CIC on 18th Oct

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class. In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need to review and verify your Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service. To date, we have not been able to verify your report. WES has indicated that you did not use the approved CIC-FSWP application process on their website, and therefore they are unable to release any information to our office. Further, WES has notified our office that they sent an email to you on October 17 , to inform you of this situation. In order to allow IRCC to process your application for permanent residence, please contact WES as soon as possible to request that your ECA report be made available to us. Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report. NOTE: The above information/documents must be received and our office must be able to review the report within 30 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected."

and this is what I got from WES in an email "
IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected. In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service.
To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report by logging in to your account at https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login Please be advised that you are required to upgrade your file to WES ICAP before you order duplicate report, if you did not have an ICAP service on your original application."

I have upgraded the file to WES ICAP and ordered the duplicate report to CIC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
Sydney, NS), delivery method is eDelivery.

I can see the additional document request in the submitted application with the following details - Document Details - Replacement Overdue, Document Name - Client Enquiry and a button to upload. There is no information/instructions regarding what needs to be uploaded.

Any idea what all you uploaded for this option? Can one help here?
This has been answered here : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/eca-and-ielts-upload.494803/page-2 seems like they ordered a duplicate for IRCC didn't have to upload anything. Try pinging the person to see what they did, since itsi same ADR and the person has got PR now. Hope this helps.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
On the 17th Oct i checked my account and it said 'profile updated' and today it says 'application submitted'.. anybody knows what this means?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
On the 17th Oct i checked my account and it said 'profile updated' and today it says 'application submitted'.. anybody knows what this means?
Its what is known as ghost update. May mean PPR is near or May mean nothing. No one can really say. But at the very least it means your file was worked upon ans some action was completed

Pankilshah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Gujarat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
29-08-2013
Med's Request
22-09-2013
Med's Done....
23-09-2013
Passport Req..
25-10-2013 applied for VISA
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2013 got the VISA
LANDED..........
06-12-2013
Well, as far as my knowledge and research is concerned PNP takes for more than the regular express entry files. Rest time will tell. All the best
it wasn't PNP but OINP from HCPS so it seems faster. cleared MEP yesterday.
Thank You.

mohit.gur

Oct 19, 2018
Hello Guys,

Wanted few clarifications.

Submitted my POST ITA application with all the documents required in Sep.

I want to confirm the below two questions answers I wrote.

1. Has MOHIT been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?​

I answered yes,
The reason I wrote
I was denied visitor visa to USA in April 2015
I was refused under section 214(b)

I didn’t mention the day on which It was refused. Like it was refused on 3 April 2015.

2. I was TA twice, part time in the university, and also did part time internship in the Fall session once. I didn’t mentioned about it in the Personal History, as I thought they are part of the education program. So only mentioned about the Masters degree time period.​
I was also granted credit for the internship.

Do you guys think I should raise a query to add the above missing information, or everything is fine.

Last edited:

Ruchi2509

Oct 18, 2018
Hello Guys,

Wanted few clarifications.

Submitted my POST ITA application with all the documents required in Sep.

I want to confirm the below two questions answers I wrote.

1. Has MOHIT been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?​

I answered yes,
The reason I wrote
I was denied visitor visa to USA in April 2015
I was refused under section 214(b)

I didn’t mention the date on which It was refused. Like it was refused on 3 April 2015.

2. I was TA twice, part time in the university, and also did part time internship in the Fall session once. I didn’t mentioned about it in the Personal History, as I thought they are part of the education program. So only mentioned about the Masters degree time period.​
I was also granted credit for the internship.

Do you guys think I should raise a query to add the above missing information, or everything is fine.
Hi Mohit, this is crucial. I think you need to take guidance from someone who is a professional IRCC certified member and manages visas on a daily basis. We all are applicants here and we will be able to give you only limited or partially correct information gained from internet or our sources.

Last edited: