+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Hi Guys,
Has anyone of you got his biometrics updated as completed AND subsequently moved to IP1 directly? If yes, what does your BG status say exactly at the moment?
Hi! Are you the one who found out about your processing office by clicking on the link given after biometrics? If yes, does it say that they have received your PASSPORT for processing instead of biometrics?

Mine says they have received my passport for processing while i gave biometrics only.

OLUWASEYIAJAYI

Oct 13, 2018
My biometric tracking no starts with my date of capture but the tracking page is asking me to to put my tracking ID that starts with CALA. can anyone please clarify this for me; it seems I am not doing something right.

niru91

Sep 11, 2018
Hello all,

AOR - Sept 11
MEP - Oct 6

Profile says background check yet to start, I was going through few other threads of March, April, May and June, I see they came to know which office our application was sent to. Any idea of how to know in regards to which office the application was sent. Or is it too early to know, to which processing office the application was sent to?

Reactions: ravleen

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Hi! Are you the one who found out about your processing office by clicking on the link given after biometrics? If yes, does it say that they have received your PASSPORT for processing instead of biometrics?

Mine says they have received my passport for processing while i gave biometrics only.
Yes, but it should state as biometrics completed. This has nothing to do with passports!

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Hello all,

AOR - Sept 11
MEP - Oct 6

Profile says background check yet to start, I was going through few other threads of March, April, May and June, I see they came to know which office our application was sent to. Any idea of how to know in regards to which office the application was sent. Or is it too early to know, to which processing office the application was sent to?
In fact and as per many threads I’ve seen too, the status should’ve been IP1 in BG for now for both of us. However, mine shows as “we are reviewing your background checks”!! Little confusing as statuses are different accross applicants. Lets see how things move.

niru91

Sep 11, 2018
In fact and as per many threads I’ve seen too, the status should’ve been IP1 in BG for now for both of us. However, mine shows as “we are reviewing your background checks”!! Little confusing as statuses are different accross applicants. Lets see how things move.
Yes, a few say that the cic has ditched the IP1 and IP2 style of updating the statuses. Sometimes they are getting moved to IP2 right after their meds are passed, or stay in IP1 for a good amount of time and then get a PPR request, the chronology has changed.

Reactions: NassarM9

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Today we received email about “Your application has been updated.”

But when logging in, there was no update except for MEP and Background check: application in progress, which was yesterday.

Is that for yesterday’s update or another update?
Anyone received this kind of email after MEP?

aswathi_ashokan

Jun 19, 2018
I did get that email about one day after MEP

But when logging in, there was no update except for MEP and Background check: application in progress, which was yesterday.

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018

Yes, this refers to the prev. day update. Sometimes the notification email gets delayed. Same happened to me.

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Yes, a few say that the cic has ditched the IP1 and IP2 style of updating the statuses. Sometimes they are getting moved to IP2 right after their meds are passed, or stay in IP1 for a good amount of time and then get a PPR request, the chronology has changed.
Not sure if ditching both helps to expedite the process unless otherwise someone has experienced this recently & got PPR in a shorter time!