+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Just a quick follow up, it's been 36 hours and i still haven't received AOR email, is this normal? What's going on? :/

So just to confirm, you are yet to receive any email or message in your CIC account stating they have received your application?

Reactions: Quorn

kkgk1925

Jul 3, 2018
Hello All,

I have been reading the thread and congratulations to all that have got their medicals passed, and good luck to all who have got their AOR. My AOR is September 11th, what may be the expected time to get my medicals done or move to the next stage?
Hi
My AOR is also 11 Sept. I think we should get our meds clear by the end of this week or the beginning of the next week. Taking the time frame of about 25 days, it should be done by 6 Oct. Now lets hope good.

Reactions: Grewalharmeet411

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
So just to confirm, you are yet to receive any email or message in your CIC account stating they have received your application?
Hi, thanks for your reply. I have received it today, so it took more than 48 hours, but I did receive it eventually anyhow. So it appears that up to 24 hours thing may not always be true.

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Did you get a receipt for your payment? Are you sure your payment went through?
Hey @dodogirl , thanks for your response. I got a receipt for my payment immediately at the time I submitted my eAPR. But I didn't receive AOR for more than 48 hours, thankfully I finally received it three hours ago though

Reactions: dodogirl

maria0314

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
27-10-2017
Hello! Sharing my timeline (FSW, Outland):

ITA - August 22
AOR- September 3
Medical Passed- September 26
Awaiting Background Check to start- September 27

Goodluck to All!

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hello! Sharing my timeline (FSW, Outland):

ITA - August 22
AOR- September 3
Medical Passed- September 26
Awaiting Background Check to start- September 27

Goodluck to All!
guess i still have ten days to wait before passing medical. FSW outland AOR 9/13

bk23k

Jun 15, 2018
Why so quiet guys?
hello, i received ITA in May 2018, I have submitted all documents, Medical was cleared after that no news. can i track my application status. and if I can be added in the whatsapp group. Please let me know

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
hello, i received ITA in May 2018, I have submitted all documents, Medical was cleared after that no news. can i track my application status. and if I can be added in the whatsapp group. Please let me know
You can login to your cic account and see the status. But that status is not true reflection of actual progress. Hence the best way is to order GCMS notes.