+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

ryanbraving

Jul 31, 2018
Hi guys I have noticed that there is a whatsapp group here. Could someone please add me too. My number is +64 21 022 98098

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello Can you please let me know after you submit e-apr documents and make the payment how long will it take to receive AOR notification/email

Vivian70

Sep 27, 2018
I got AOR this monday, sep24, but I have a question, can anyone help me to figure out
I met CEC when I created an EE proflie, and aslo met PNP after few days; then I got an ITA letter under PNP program(not CEC).
I put $12500 as my funds but paid for the fee so it went down to $11500, I afraid to show the IRCC because right now I dont have enough. I have a full-time job, and job offer (but not LMIA). So my consultor helped me to write a LOE about this case, and I didnt show any bank statements. My case is eligible to exempt from POF or still have to prove that? I a bit worry for my situation.
I read that from the website "You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream)." Is this work for my case?

ezaga1

May 8, 2018
Hi Guys, I received my AOR on the 23rd of septemeber. However, my status is still showing the below since then:

Application step Current status

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

How long does it take to see changes in status?

Can someone please add me to the group: +447482054287

Thanks

firpefabio

Sep 28, 2018
My Case updated to Medical Passed today
AOR-6th Sep
MEP-28th Sep

Status
Review of eligibility> We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results> You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents> We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview> We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints> We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check> We are processing your background check We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision Your application is in progress> We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I believe I'm on IP2

Last edited:
Reactions: saimurali88

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
My Case updated to Medical Passed today
AOR-6th Sep
MEP-28th Sep

Status
Review of eligibility> We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results> You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents> We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview> We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints> We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check> We are processing your background check We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision Your application is in progress> We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I believe I'm on IP2
Congrats. Do you need to give biometrics?