+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
i

oh i tried it with VFS lagos website and it didn't work for me. kept showing no records shown. sigh.
Maybe you need to give it some time. I checked mine after two weeks of submitting biometrics then i knew my documents are being processed in SA

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
AOR 7th Sept., MEP 3 Oct. & bio. Completed on 4th Oct. Since then, the BG status shows as: (We are processing your background check). Is it normal? Is it IP2?!!
I have the same thing as you since 1st October. Yeah it is taking a long time!!! I was not so impatient, but my circumstances have changed and now i am restless for my golden email.

Reactions: NassarM9

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Lol..everytime I click that link it never shows the US

Strange that the US is not among the countries listed
applicants from US are not required to give biometrics. Biometrics is applicable to Europeans, Middle East and African for the time being.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Wrong. I am currently in the US and I got a Biometrics letter
That is strange!

You now need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) when you apply for a visitor visa, study or work permit, or permanent residence if you are from Europe, Middle East and Africa.

From cic website.

Reactions: Maxgord

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So they have not started the background check yet?

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
How do they send the PPR email? Do they flag some applications and all the ppr emails( for applications which are complete and verified )are sent at one time worldwide? Are the emails send by processing office? Can someone receive ppr email at any time or is it during the working hours of the local processing office?

NassarM9

Jul 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
07/09/2018
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So they have not started the background check yet?
Have you just moved to IP1?!