+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Gagan_G

Feb 13, 2019
Hello! Any PPRs for 28th Feb???
I completed 6 months today (1 march) but still no ghost, no real updates... It has surpassed the patience limits now..
FSW- india
AOR 1st September

Reactions: Maayaa

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Congratulations to you bud'!
I remember you were very frustrated thinking your application hasn't been touched.
But the thing is, even GCMS notes are not as reliable as people tend to think. Statuses sometimes go from Passed, to Not Started, to In Progress, and then to Passed again! Yes i've seen it numerous times :D !
Congratss!
Very true. Statuses do change from passed to not started and thereon to in progress etc. It happened with me as well.
I spoke to an agent last night. She told me that medicals passed but rest everything is in progress. However, the last time I spoke to an agent, I was told that eligibility is passed and information sharing is in progress. So statuses do change with progress in application.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
So My question to the frens who all completed 6 months..... what is the next step you all are thinking to do... R u going to call CIC to know about the application?

Patel88888

Nov 4, 2014
So My question to the frens who all completed 6 months..... what is the next step you all are thinking to do... R u going to call CIC to know about the application?
As per my opinion No Meaning to call to CIC. Because I called earlier and also yesterday but all the time i got the answer as same as we can see online in our account. I tried to ask about criminality, eligibility, security. But agent just told me that we can not see anything and 80℅ application are completed in 6 month frame. So you should wait. :(

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
As per my opinion No Meaning to call to CIC. Because I called earlier and also yesterday but all the time i got the answer as same as we can see online in our account. I tried to ask about criminality, eligibility, security. But agent just told me that we can not see anything and 80℅ application are completed in 6 month frame. So you should wait. :(
This is unrealistic... the processing time is already over... and CIC must reflect on our application.

Reactions: Gagan_G