+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I thought that you already received your ppr. What was the interview for?
Eligibity concern... they asked me questions regarding my job duties and responsibilities..in the end Visa Officer was satisfied and told me i should expect ppr email by today... so hoping there is atleast some update on my cic profile today...

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Eligibity concern... they asked me questions regarding my job duties and responsibilities..in the end Visa Officer was satisfied and told me i should expect ppr email by today... so hoping there is atleast some update on my cic profile today...
Lucky you..
There are many of us sailing in a boat without any shores in perspective...:(:(:(:(

Reactions: williamps

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Finally finally finally....I have got the golden mail....it was a lonnnnggggg journey that started in 2016 and it ended today....I am so happy that I don't have any word to express.....thank you everyone for the constant support and being there every single moment....you guys made the wait really easier....thanks a ton
May God bless everyone with this mail soon....good luck :)
Very very warm congratulations to you @ravleen . It was indeed a very long and nerve wracking wait for you ! One can only imagine how frustrating this might have been! But as I tell everyone here, nothing in life worth having ever comes easy!
All the best to you (and family if any) in your cold yet full-of-warmth Canadian endeavours!
Cheers!

Reactions: Diti21 and Maxgord

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
19 days left for the official deadline, and I feel so impatient sometimes. The feeling of not being in control is maddening. Looking at cases on immitracker that took like 400+ days, I don't know if I should pity them or appreciate their courage. Scary how these cases show to what lengths IRCC has gone to do some varifications.
I am preparing my mind to even forget that I've applied and move on with life should my file cross the 180 days mark with no result. Wish you all sanity and luck!!

Reactions: dodogirl

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
19 days left for the official deadline, and I feel so impatient sometimes. The feeling of not being in control is maddening. Looking at cases on immitracker that took like 400+ days, I don't know if I should pity them or appreciate their courage. Scary how these cases show to what lengths IRCC has gone to do some varifications.
I am preparing my mind to even forget that I've applied and move on with life should my file cross the 180 days mark with no result. Wish you all sanity and luck!!
Thank you..only sanity can help us!

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
How can you pass medical before AOR?

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
AOR-13 sep
RPRF request- 18th feb
Paid and uploaded - 22 feb
Already in IP2 i.e we are processing your background check.

Please advise how much time it may take to receive PPR?