Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
20-09-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Finally The Golden Ticket!
I feel like Charlie with Canada being my Willy Wonka. :p

Got the PPR email on the morning of 19th Feb.
Below is my timeline-
FSW - India
AOR - 20th Sept
MeP - 17th Oct
IP2 - 10th Jan
No Ghost Update
PPR - 19th Feb

Thank you all for guiding during the process. This forum has been of great support. For others who are yet to get their PPR dont worry just have patience...the golden ticket is just around the corner for you. Wishing everyone the best of luck. :)

Simranjit1995

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys i raised a cse yesterday and got reply just now
My aor date was 9 oct 2018
And i asked about my eligibility criminality and security
I also called them last week and they said my eligibilty is met but now they told me this. Any suggestion will be helpful
Good day Simranjit Singh,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi guys i raised a cse yesterday and got reply just now
My aor date was 9 oct 2018
And i asked about my eligibility criminality and security
I also called them last week and they said my eligibilty is met but now they told me this. Any suggestion will be helpful
Good day Simranjit Singh,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Don't worry too much about it since you were already told over the phone that it is met. This is just one of the generic emails they send out.

Reactions: Simranjit1995

SHBC

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I got two ghost update this week. And my expired medical exam was just extended this morning. Hope PPR is coming...My aor is Sep 6th.

anish995

Jan 23, 2019
I spoke to an agent this evening, he kept dodging my questions repeatedly failing to answer any of them. And kept telling me what was mentioned already. I am just getting really agitated TBH. This wait is killing me.
I have 19 days left until the 6month mark
I am in IP2
E aor September 12 2018
Medical passed
And back in early January when I spoke to an agent I was told background done, eligibility being reviewed and only security not started.
What should I do? Is this all normal?
PNP Outland here
No ADR requested
And no ghost update as far as I know! I am also not clear as to what a ghost update is to be honest. But please shed some light on this guys! Would love to hear something on this!

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Finally The Golden Ticket!
I feel like Charlie with Canada being my Willy Wonka. :p

Got the PPR email on the morning of 19th Feb.
Below is my timeline-
FSW - India
AOR - 20th Sept
MeP - 17th Oct
IP2 - 10th Jan
No Ghost Update
PPR - 19th Feb

Thank you all for guiding during the process. This forum has been of great support. For others who are yet to get their PPR dont worry just have patience...the golden ticket is just around the corner for you. Wishing everyone the best of luck. :)
AMEN

Ogochukwufelista

Jan 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12th Oct
Med's Request
8th Nov 2018
Passport Req..
21-3-19
What kind of incomplete information is that plz ..could plz let me know ..thanks
It’s my second EE application. The first one is rejected because of incomplete information.