+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Onagiro

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks mate! Yes, ordered on Jan 2 and it said not started for all. Ordered the second set today.

Good luck to you!
Thanks! Good luck to them too. I called CIC on 22nd of January and back then my eligibility hadn’t started either, so they completed the whole initial check on it in less than a month. Hopefully this is the case for your friend as well. :)

Reactions: BA2LAMAZ

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Thanks! Good luck to them too. I called CIC on 22nd of January and back then my eligibility hadn’t started either, so they completed the whole initial check on it in less than a month. Hopefully this is the case for your friend as well. :)

I hope so too!! This is quite encouraging to read

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
I just want to know the trend about CEC applications. My AOR is September 20th
Eligibility- under review/ recommended pass. As per GCMS note they couldn’t determine my level of education on Canada. I did a post grad diploma in a college.
Criminality- passed
Security- not started
Any other CEC still waiting for PPR... ? it seems CIC placed CEC application at the very backend of files to look at.
Me

neutron

Jan 17, 2019
Guys, It has been more than a week since my passport got delivered to Visa Office. I heard that application usually gets approved in a day or 2.Do you Guys think there might be an issue. I haven't heard anything after that

neutron

Jan 17, 2019
Guys, It has been more than a week since my passport got delivered to Visa Office. I heard that application usually gets approved in a day or 2.Do you Guys think there might be an issue. I haven't heard anything after that
Anyone please advice. How long does it take for COPR to get approved. I am an inland FSW applicant