+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
I sent an email to CIC to know my status as my profile is in ip2 since nov first week or so.

Response
hank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

That is no update in anyway!

Sep 8 AOR
So I will reach 5 month mark in about 9 days.
I’m planning to travel Internationally in 3 weeks’ time. They’re moving as slow as they can. They took 15 days to respond to my web request and this is the generic response I received.
Try to call them. I am aor 5th september and my eligibility is review required!!! I order gcms notes to see what is happening

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys need some suggestions
AOR 9 oct
I called cic today early morning
And i asked them about the status and the agent said eligibilty is still in progress
But i have passed the criminality
Security has not started
I am on ip1 or ip2
And why eligibilty is taking too long
Thanx in advance
Same happened to me! Actually i called 0

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Called CIC again today, 3 weeks after the first call.
Medical Passed
Eligibility Recommended Passed
Criminality Passed

Security yet to start and the agent said it might overshoot the 6 month deadline. The maximum date of approval allotted to my application is June 7 as informed by the agent.
Yeahh same told me. I am AOR 5th september and told me it could extend the sixrh months. Why they are so slow????

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
I will enquire next month. I was taken by surprise when they informed me of my application's due date that the right questions did not pick up in my mind. I only asked why this delay and answer was some of the application lasts more than 6 months.
Same told me. Aor sep 5th. What is your status with eligibility and the rest?

SaabGill

Sep 18, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05/09/18
Med's Done....
26/09/18
AOR September 1 inland cec

Hi silent watcher here,

I called last Thursday and they said that my background and security was still pending. I checked my account today and there was a ghost update. And i called them back, agent says file is approved and just have to wait for the email until March 1st.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016

Hi silent watcher here,

I called last Thursday and they said that my background and security was still pending. I checked my account today and there was a ghost update. And i called them back, agent says file is approved and just have to wait for the email until March 1st.

Congrats! Good to see some movement for CEC. Do you know when your background status changed on your profile?

SaabGill

Sep 18, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05/09/18
Med's Done....
26/09/18
Congrats! Good to see some movement for CEC. Do you know when your background status changed on your profile?
No other updates since October 15, just got the ghost update and that’s pretty much it.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017

Hi silent watcher here,

That's fantastic ! I'm noticin silent reader are turnin out to be lucky one in gettin PPR early .

Felicitations for file approval .

Reactions: Simranjit1995

Simranjit1995

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Hi could

Hi silent watcher here,

u please

Hi silent watcher here,

hi could u please share ur timeline
Thanx

SaabGill

Sep 18, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05/09/18
Med's Done....
26/09/18
Hi could

u please

hi could u please share ur timeline
Thanx
September 5 AOR
September 18 background check not applicable
September 26 medical passed got an email
September 26 bg check your application is in progress
October 15 bg check we are processing your background check
Jan 30 ghost update
Called cic today and they said its approve but still waiting for ThePassport request