+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
dear my friends,

what are the chance of rejection after medical? :( wanna quit my job...
I really doubt CIC expects one to be held hostage at a job until your application is approved.
As long as you met all the work experience requirements you claimed points for at submission, you should be fine if you decide to resign. Some folks who are unemployed apply for PR and use any work experience they have from past 10 years period and still get approved.

Reactions: ain88 and saani

mrmt

Oct 17, 2018
Hi,

What is my status right now?
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I think I got Ip2

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018

Sunilsahu7

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi,

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
you are in IP2... u will soon get your PPR

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I have similar timeline but mine is stuck in IP1 says we are processing your APPLICATION doesn't say processing BG.....

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
AoR: September 1
MEP: September 25
ADDR: IMM 5475: Requested on 25 September and submitted on 26 September.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents Not applicable (changed to Not applicable from we are reviewing the additional document)
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am FSWO candidate and paid full fees and now I cannot see any progress since 2 weeks. BUT SOME PEOPLE WITH AORs later than mine are receiving updates.

What might be the reason?
Same for me... Nothing to worry about check August thread for a lot of people nothing moved and in one day they went o IP2 and got PPR same day..

silvana

Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

it's the same for me, except I completed biometrics. what's your AOR date?