+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Has anyone seen the Application text change from :> "You may not hear from for little while............."

to :> "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Not sure if I am over analyzing this and they are merely two generic messages. Any thoughts ?

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Has anyone seen the Application text change from :> "You may not hear from for little while............."

to :> "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Not sure if I am over analyzing this and they are merely two generic messages. Any thoughts ?
Any change is a good change unless they ask you for ADRs. Hope for the best.

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Thank you .. it was good to read the explaination.For point 3 Education : you mentioned 100%. One query here - I have a chemical degree started work in Chemical for few years and then moved to IT from last 10 years. Hence i have applied under NOC which is related to IT and matches my last 7-8 years of IT experience. Do they can reject on this basis that my base qualification is different then mentioned in requirements: it says a computer degree. I understood earlier that we get ECA , they will see the degree not the stream to give you qualifying points. Can you please suggest based on your research. Thank you
Based on my research on forums and real evidence (PRR issued), they definitely can't.

Having a career path different from education credentials is totally fine. It's life, it happens like with 50% (random number to deliver the message) of the population on the Earth:)
Duties are the most important aspect, if they match NOC you've selected - you're safe.

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018

Let me guess, your AOR date is Sep 18th or 19th?:cool:

Last edited:

Neron

Jan 11, 2018
Sep 20 actually

Hahaha same for me AOR September 20

Neron

Jan 11, 2018
I think CIC have closed the book for CEC this year.. congrats to all who got PPR today. See you guys soon in Canada, and for those who are afraid of the snow in cadana try moving to Vancouver it doesn’t snow in here

Maxgord

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I think CIC have closed the book for CEC this year.. congrats to all who got PPR today. See you guys soon in Canada, and for those who are afraid of the snow in cadana try moving to Vancouver it doesn’t snow in here
I'm hopefully moving to VanCity. Are you?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
OK, right, Sep 20
As I suspected:(:(
This message means nothing. All it means that 90 days passed since AOR date.
Indeed.
On the day the application crosses the 90 day mark post AOR (13 weeks remaining on the bar), the message changes to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Reactions: Maxgord