+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Contrary to popular opinion on this thread, I ordered for my GCMS notes around Day 67 after AOR (13/11/2018) and received the notes a few days ago.
Eligibility: Met, Security: Not Started, Criminality: Not Started.

Not surprised that Security and Criminality had not started within 2 months, I was more concerned about meeting eligibility requirements especially my POF.

The only thing I did not understand was an Application Assignment section with a due date of 17 December 2018. Any ideas on what that means?
@Peacekeeper87 - What does "Eligibility" Met mean? Could you explain it in simple language for me, please?

silvana

Mar 14, 2018
Received PPR this morning! Thank you all, and I hope you hear good news soon (especially those in June, July that are still waiting....)

AOR - September 7 FSW-O
Medical passed-October 9
IP2 - Biometrics completed-October 11
IP1 - December 8
IP2 - December 11
Ghost update - December 14
2nd Ghost Update - December 18

Last edited:

Savelives

Oct 23, 2018
Received PPR this morning! Thank you all, and I hope you hear good news soon (especially those in June, July that are still waiting....)

AOR - September 7
Medical passed-October 9
IP1 - December 8
IP2 - December 11
Congratulations!

Reactions: silvana

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018

AOR - September 7
Medical passed-October 9
IP1 - December 8
IP2 - December 11
Congratulations:)

Reactions: silvana

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
After submitting ITA I have quit my job. Should I inform CIC regarding this?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
@Peacekeeper87 - What does "Eligibility" Met mean? Could you explain it in simple language for me, please?
When the first reviewing case agent opens your application to evaluate your eligibility for your specific program, he makes a recommendation based on the information and documents you have provided. This recommendation can be either "Review Required" or "Recommend Pass", and then passes it on to the final reviewing officer. Once the officer makes his revision, he makes a decision for your eligibility.

When he sets your eligibility as "Met", it means that all the eligibility criteria for your specific program have been checked & verified (Met) based on all the information and documentation you have provided. Education, work experience, language etc... all have a minimum threshold with attributed points, and all points need to amount to at least 67 our of 100 as far as FSW is concerned. Once he/she makes sure you're at or above this threshold, he/she mark eligibility as "Met". It's an incredibly important step, that every applicant looks forward to successfully go through.

Last edited:
Reactions: arte
Jun 27, 2018
Concerning your mistake:
If there is a discrepancy between what you declared in your EE profile and your employment documents, then yes you should definitely correct it. If the mistake is in the reference letter, you need to provide them with a new one via CSE webform. Don't take too long though! Eligibility usually starts roughly around 80-120 days post-AOR. See if you can upload the new one before application reaches eligibility stage!

Concerning your NOCs:
Unfortunately, these mistakes of wrong NOC selection is quite common. But I really hope it doesn't cause any trouble. There have been numerous cases in the past where experiences were invalidated and CRS/FSW points recalculated. A fairness letter is then issued to inform the applicant of situation if he/she falls below points thresholds.
Thankfully, you have just above 1 year even if they invalidate jobs [3], [4], and [5], lucky you! And I believe the NOC is correct, with correct duties.
I see your CRS and FSW will still remain above thresholds! I think you should be fine!

Concerning mistake: Agreed, will do.

Concerning NOC: Do you think raising a form, quering about the NOC situation, could do any harm? I figure, if they would disregard my experiences, why shouldn't I preemptively inform them of the situation?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Concerning mistake: Agreed, will do.

Concerning NOC: Do you think raising a form, quering about the NOC situation, could do any harm? I figure, if they would disregard my experiences, why shouldn't I preemptively inform them of the situation?
Concerning NOC:
Yes sure you can inform them of course... There is no reason why you shouldn't.
I don't think that can harm you per se. They are sometimes open to mid-process corrections.
You can explain that you inadvertently selected the wrong NOC and that you are aware of the situation. But unfortunately there is never a guarantee that may work...

kori_27

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
14-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-10-2018
Not needed.
But if you receive an ADR for IMM5669 Schedule A, of course do update your activity section.
And also, my AOR is sept 14, and it's been more than 90 days, are there still high chances to get ADR?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Thank you. Sorry for the naive question but, what is IMM5669 Schedule A?
It's one of the many forms that IRCC can request during the process.
This one in particular is a background history form (check it out online), where many of the questions you have already answered while filling in your application are asked again. This form can be requested for various reasons (e.g gap in history, "Yes" to any statutory questions, ...).

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
And also, my AOR is sept 14, and it's been more than 90 days, are there still high chances to get ADR?
Cannot say really. I don't know the details of your application or your history.
But technically, an ADR can come at any time depending on whether or not they need some information from you.