AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
I got my GCMS notes today and looking over them didn’t find anything to indicate why our application is delayed.

The security and background checks haven’t even been started yet and they have been both assigned to the same officer.

If this officer is having difficulties I wonder if I can request to be reassigned to someone else.
No point in asking to be reassigned as there is no way they will do this.

Vnnow

Mar 27, 2018
Hi,
I am September applicant and i am in the same boat. Wondering if you have found any solution. When was your application sent to CIC?
We got the email saying we are waiting for an interview now.

Would anyone know how often they do interviews in Hanoi?

bbstar88

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
got PPR yesterday. my visa office is in Singapore. my wife is from Vietnam.

we sent the passport yesterday as well. I submitted my application on September 20th, 2017.

so about 9 months to get PPR. very stressful time but im glad its done.

I think I will get COPR in a month or less. good luck with everyone else who dont have PPR yet

Reactions: evdm

nanaz

Aug 1, 2017
Ppr email arrived today.
Also i had a new message in Gckey, but I cannot open it.
When I click on 'view this message' I get an error saying...
This page isn’t working
onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.casent an invalid response.
ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

Any idea?
Hi Irina,

Did you get any feedback yet? I got the exact same problem. I also went to the 'View submitted application' section and it states that i need another police certificate but does not state from which country. It's so frustrating been waiting 3 months since my last police certificate submission only to find out they want another one.

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Hi Irina,

Did you get any feedback yet? I got the exact same problem. I also went to the 'View submitted application' section and it states that i need another police certificate but does not state from which country. It's so frustrating been waiting 3 months since my last police certificate submission only to find out they want another one.
How many countries have you lived in? You know that you have to submit Police check for your country of birth which I think it's Persia and any other countries that you have lived in for 6 month or over.

nanaz

Aug 1, 2017
My husband only lived in 2 places. Born in Iran and studied in Ukraine. We have provided 2 police checks for them and just yesterday we got an message requesting another police check but does not indicate for which country and when i click on their message it gives the same error that Irina got. So i did report a technical issue and i am waiting for their response.

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
My husband only lived in 2 places. Born in Iran and studied in Ukraine. We have provided 2 police checks for them and just yesterday we got an message requesting another police check but does not indicate for which country and when i click on their message it gives the same error that Irina got. So i did report a technical issue and i am waiting for their response.
I’d say they need an up to date PC check from the country he lives in currently.
If you can’t use the GCKEY, use the webform to submit the PC check.

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Why is it so quiet in here?
Is everyone waiting for BGC or the DM?
Come and share your timeline here please.
Share how long your application has been stock In Process?

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Why is it so quiet in here?
Is everyone waiting for BGC or the DM?
Come and share your timeline here please.
Share how long your application has been stock In Process?
Application received: September 11, 2017
AOR1 - October 21, 2017
Sponsor Decision Made - October 26, 2017
AOR2 London VO - November 20, 2017
Medical Request - October 28, 2017
Medical Passed - November 14, 2017
Background check in Process - Not Yet
Decision Made - Not Yet
Passport Request - Not Yet

Last edited:
Reactions: revenant

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
Application received: September 11, 2017
AOR1 - October 21, 2017
Sponsor Decision Made - October 26, 2017
AOR2 London VO - November 20, 2017
Medical Request - October 28, 2017
Medical Passed - November 14, 2017
Background check in Process - Not Yet
Decision Made - Not Yet
Passport Request - Not Yet
Thank you for sharing.
I hope everyone shares their timelines here.

Last edited:

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Most people share stories and timelines on threads specific to the visa offices where files are handled because there are significant differences as to how each visa office processes file in terms of the time it takes to make a decision. Some applicants will get visa 6 to 8 months and some will get a visa after 12 months.