+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
My husband and I still waiting for the update after receiving pre-arrival letter last week..Our VO is in Manila.

September 11- received document.
Done with Background check.
Additional documents submitted on Jan.31
Rcvd pre-arrival letter - Feb.8

Reactions: canuser

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
After exactly 3 months and one day of complete silence, our ECAS just turned to Decision Made!!

Woot!

I'm assuming my husband's approved, but of course I have to wait for my email to be sure ;)
Congrats! Your husband certainly had been approved, and you should receive the PPR in the next couple days or even today. It seemed CPC-Mississauga will approve straight forward cases around 4 and half months now. Mine has been approved in 4 and half months as well.

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
My husband and I still waiting for the update after receiving pre-arrival letter last week..Our VO is in Manila.

September 11- received document.
Done with Background check.
Additional documents submitted on Jan.31
Rcvd pre-arrival letter - Feb.8
@cassandra10 - you are closer to your PPR :) Congrats!

How do you know your background check is complete? Keep us updated with your status :)

Reactions: ecas02

NorthwardCA

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Congrats! Your husband certainly had been approved, and you should receive the PPR in the next couple days or even today. It seemed CPC-Mississauga will approve straight forward cases around 4 and half months now. Mine has been approved in 4 and half months as well.
Thanks. Fingers crossed it all happens fast now :)

cassandra10

Star Member
May 10, 2017
@cassandra10 - you are closer to your PPR :) Congrats!

How do you know your background check is complete? Keep us updated with your status :)
Thanks canuser. Actually before my husband received the pre-arrival letter, his VO emailed him last jan.18 asking for additional documents from court, written explanation. But the case was dismissed already and did not push through. After a week of submitting the additional docs my husband received a pre-arrival letter and until now (almost 8days) we’re stil waiting for the next update.

Reactions: canuser

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Hello, everyone!
Anyone has ordered GCMS note? I just received mine and it said counterfoil required: yes< what’s that mean? Anyone has similar note or ideas about it?

NorthwardCA

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hello, everyone!
Anyone has ordered GCMS note? I just received mine and it said counterfoil required: yes< what’s that mean? Anyone has similar note or ideas about it?
From here:
The counterfoil is the sticker placed in the passport of NON VISA EXEMPT Permanent Resident Applicants as their COPR.

Reactions: ecas02

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
Hello, everyone!
@Bhubank by any chance did you get a pre arrival letter and does your GCMS notes reflect that at all? Curious to know if its mentioned!