+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil

amar_gill

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hello friends, i also got the counterfoil message but the thing is alongwith it in status line my passport is wrongly mentioned. They switched two numbers instead of writing 894 they wrote 984.

What to do. Is this a typo on their behalf?? How to correct it?? As much as i remember i did not make any aich mistake in my passport field while filling the form.

What are my options in botg cases if it was mine miatake that i didnt notice or if its their?? Please help m really really under lot of pressure because of it

minimini

Sep 5, 2017
Toronto
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello friends, i also got the counterfoil message but the thing is alongwith it in status line my passport is wrongly mentioned. They switched two numbers instead of writing 894 they wrote 984.

What to do. Is this a typo on their behalf?? How to correct it?? As much as i remember i did not make any aich mistake in my passport field while filling the form.

What are my options in botg cases if it was mine miatake that i didnt notice or if its their?? Please help m really really under lot of pressure because of it
The best I believe is to call them directly