+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

annieaz

Apr 5, 2016
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum. I sent my application in August to cic mississauga but they received it on September 1. My husband received a request for medical on November 10 which we completed on November 15. Today I got an email saying my application has been sent to the London processing office. Does anyone have an idea why they sent it from the Mississauga office to the London office?

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum. I sent my application in August to cic mississauga but they received it on September 1. My husband received a request for medical on November 10 which we completed on November 15. Today I got an email saying my application has been sent to the London processing office. Does anyone have an idea why they sent it from the Mississauga office to the London office?
Is the PA from the UK? If so, thats why.

annieaz

Apr 5, 2016
Is the PA from the UK? If so, thats why.
No he is from Pakistan but we are living in the UAE. I am a Canadian citizen temporarily working in the UAE which is why the application was sent as an outland sponsor. I'm really unsure as to why they sent it from Mississauga to London

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
No he is from Pakistan but we are living in the UAE. I am a Canadian citizen temporarily working in the UAE which is why the application was sent as an outland sponsor. I'm really unsure as to why they sent it from Mississauga to London
Maybe they are taking some overflow.. Who knows how it all works!

Barko

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
The nationality of the PA doesn't matter as much as his/her country of residence. I'm Canadian and my spouse is an expat and a resident of Saudi Arabia hence the application was sent to LVO and so any PA resident of any of the countries mentioned below.

Visa office in London, United Kingdom
Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:

(Includes Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship)

Afghanistan, Bahrain, Channel Islands, Denmark, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Kuwait, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen

Christine M

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Hi anyone here had the problem of validating their schedule A? I already validated it and it says that is it validated successfully but then there's no barcode generated. I'm using the adobe pro dc though

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Hi anyone here had the problem of validating their schedule A? I already validated it and it says that is it validated successfully but then there's no barcode generated. I'm using the adobe pro dc though
For the BCK schedule A doesn’t have any barcode after validated successful, and don’t worry about it?

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
Hello guys again, anyone knows after cic send files to the visa office how long gonna take to get AOr2?
I have the same question too! CIC sent me email inform that my application have been forward to Singapore VO at 10.November. Since there I still not hear anything. I'm looking forward to get AOR2 too! When your files sent to the VO?

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
As a sponsor I got an email saying that my Husband's file has been transferred to New Delhi and ECAS status(for PA) has been changed to "In Process"
Hi! My application transfered to Singapore VO at 10.November. Since, I don't hear anything yet about my application. Are you get AOR 2 already?

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi! My application transfered to Singapore VO at 10.November. Since, I don't hear anything yet about my application. Are you get AOR 2 already?
Hi...my application was transferred on 10th nov in Bucharest VO. In my case, it seems that this VO doesn't send email as AOR2 and we can consider AOR2 when a line is appearing in ECAS saying "we started processing your file on...". We got this on 20 nov. You should ask ppl that are being processed in your VO if they're sending emails or not.

Reactions: mthanh29

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
Hi...my application was transferred on 10th nov in Bucharest VO. In my case, it seems that this VO doesn't send email as AOR2 and we can consider AOR2 when a line is appearing in ECAS saying "we started processing your file on...". We got this on 20 nov. You should ask ppl that are being processed in your VO if they're sending emails or not.
Thank you for reply. I just check my ECAS. I don't have that line as you talk. Maybe I will wait a bit more before asking the VO.