+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

minorge19

May 16, 2017
Usually they are.My husband received a request for PCC with Schedule A on his cic account which we linked his application.After few days they requested a medical so we are on our way to do that!btw my husband’s paper was a september applicant...goodluck everyone!

canadalives

Nov 15, 2017
Hi! Everyone, I am glad to join this Forum.
Since I'm going to apply for under Family Class Sponsorship from out side Canada.
I have used the New Document Checklist updated on oct. 2017, I'm a bit confused about Organizing the Documents while sending.

1. Should I send Part A in one envelope, Part B in another envelope and both envelopes in a larger envelope?
2. Should I just make the checklist the cover page and all the forms and documents according to the checklist?

Any ideas pls share...

minorge19

May 16, 2017
Hi! Everyone, I am glad to join this Forum.
Since I'm going to apply for under Family Class Sponsorship from out side Canada.
I have used the New Document Checklist updated on oct. 2017, I'm a bit confused about Organizing the Documents while sending.

1. Should I send Part A in one envelope, Part B in another envelope and both envelopes in a larger envelope?
2. Should I just make the checklist the cover page and all the forms and documents according to the checklist?

Any ideas pls share...

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
We tried all the options which are mentioned by forum members but it did not work.still it is not linked
I had troubles too with linking my account. After I tried over 25 times my husband called CIC and told them. He found a nice agent who verified the infomations that we were using to link. They used my old informations that I gave them 1 year ago when I applied for visitor visa that's why nothing was matching. Try to call them...maybe they can help you link.

cometome14

Sep 29, 2017
I had troubles too with linking my account. After I tried over 25 times my husband called CIC and told them. He found a nice agent who verified the infomations that we were using to link. They used my old informations that I gave them 1 year ago when I applied for visitor visa that's why nothing was matching. Try to call them...maybe they can help you link.
Thanks for the reply

We will try to call again to CIC and hopefully we can link it soon.two days back we called but they said need to register technical problem and we dis that.yesterday got mail from technical team.

cometome14

Sep 29, 2017
So you
Usually they are.My husband received a request for PCC with Schedule A on his cic account which we linked his application.After few days they requested a medical so we are on our way to do that!btw my husband’s paper was a september applicant...goodluck everyone!
Yes good luck to u as well.

KBDB

May 4, 2017
Hi!

I'm a Sept 18th Applicant and had received my AOR 1 on 27th Oct and a medical request on 3rd Nov. Since the medical has been cleared, we haven't heard from CIC ever since. I haven't been able to link my application online and have gone through a legal rep. Is anyone else going through the same situation? Or does anybody have an idea as to what to expect next? :(

Reactions: linnykez