05-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
05-07-2010
good to hear your news.
You finally become a Canadian.
itguy78 said:
I got my oath letter today! It's for July 15th. On ecas said the letter was sent on June 26th, but it was post-stamped/mailed on the 29th and arrived today (July 2nd).
Hope good news will arrive to all of you soon and before I forget: thanks everyone who shared their experiences/information on this thread.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy78 said:
I got my oath letter today! It's for July 15th. On ecas said the letter was sent on June 26th, but it was post-stamped/mailed on the 29th and arrived today (July 2nd).
Hope good news will arrive to all of you soon and before I forget: thanks everyone who shared their experiences/information on this thread.
Congrats itguy. Finally !!

WindsorFeb15Aspirant

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy78 said:
Congratulations!

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Congrats itguy. Finally !!
Thanks guys! and yes: Finally! 10 longest months of my life ... I can't imagine the frustration to those who applied under the old processing when it was taking years!

paulcanada74

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I got my oath letter today for July 15. No update on ecas so far still decision made with local office will contact me.

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got my test letter today, my test will be july 21 in Calgary, I'm very happy after 2 years I got my citizenship
can anybody help to find the best site to study the test or some links on you tube about test question
thank you so much

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeune said:
i got my test letter today, my test will be july 21 in Calgary, I'm very happy after 2 years I got my citizenship
can anybody help to find the best site to study the test or some links on you tube about test question
thank you so much
http://citizenshipcounts.ca/ -- very updated and they have a FREE mobile app too.
There are many free sites online too but keep in mind they may be out of date. There are many PAID sites too but I would recommend to STAY AWAY from them as they're likely outdated.
If you just read the book a few times (making sure you understand it) and do free tests you should be ok..

KrisinNS

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2012
karthicbaboo said:
Received Letter on June 30th. My Ceremony is on July 15th, When is yours ?
Congratulations Karthicbaboo!! You must be so excited!
Unfortunately I haven't received anything in the mail. ECAS says "Decision Made" but nothing else.
When was your letter mailed? Did your ECAS status change?
Hopefully I get something soon. Fingers crossed.
I saw they have a ceremony on July 15 and also one on July 16.

KrisinNS

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2012
karthicbaboo said:
Received Letter on June 30th. My Ceremony is on July 15th, When is yours ?
Got my invitation for July 16 at Government House in Halifax! :D

bazim99

Feb 8, 2011
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
12-3-2009
VISA ISSUED...
16-2-2011
LANDED..........
20-5-2011
I am still waiting for my test invite :(

karthicbaboo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrisinNS said:
Got my invitation for July 16 at Government House in Halifax! :D
Congratulations :) , what the difference Government House and CIC office ? Where can you see the Oath Dates July 15th and 16th ?

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
Congratulations to ones who got it. Also people waiting.. hang in there, good news will soon slide through the mail slot

KrisinNS

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2012
karthicbaboo said:
Congratulations :) , what the difference Government House and CIC office ? Where can you see the Oath Dates July 15th and 16th ?
Just different locations, that's all. Government House is the official residence of the Lieutenant Governor (and the Royal Family, when they visit Nova Scotia).
Here is where you can see the dates and locations:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx