+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
desigirltoronto84 said:
All,

hope all is well with everyone... hoping your application is coming along at a decent pace.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my oath letter few days ago.. its on the 29th of this month. My process took exactly 8 months from the day my application was received to the oath day.

It's been a smooth ride.

S

P.S. Two months ago there was an active thread on this forum where a number of individuals were debating whether to send additional documents with your application or not. Some here believed the applicant may get RQd if you send additional documents. Well, I sent additional documents with my app. Primarily because I had a number of out of Canada trips over the past 4 years. The additional documents did not result in a RQ instead I believe it helped move my application smoothly. So, in my opinion, I would say use your judgement to decide whether your application requires additional documents or not. If you think you do, feel free to send them along with you application. :)
Congratulations :)

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
desigirltoronto84 said:
All,

hope all is well with everyone... hoping your application is coming along at a decent pace.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my oath letter few days ago.. its on the 29th of this month. My process took exactly 8 months from the day my application was received to the oath day.

It's been a smooth ride.

S

P.S. Two months ago there was an active thread on this forum where a number of individuals were debating whether to send additional documents with your application or not. Some here believed the applicant may get RQd if you send additional documents. Well, I sent additional documents with my app. Primarily because I had a number of out of Canada trips over the past 4 years. The additional documents did not result in a RQ instead I believe it helped move my application smoothly. So, in my opinion, I would say use your judgement to decide whether your application requires additional documents or not. If you think you do, feel free to send them along with you application. :)
Good stuff D.G

maryafar

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Congrats maryafar, what is your local office and which location would your ceremony be held?
Thank you very much. My local office is Scarborough and ceremony will be there on June 8 at 8:30 AM

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passed Citizenship Test - Now waiting for Oath Letter.
I was told it can take up to 10 weeks
Local Office: Hamilton

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations desigirl

cecapplied
desigirltoronto84 said:
All,

It's been a smooth ride.

S

John777

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-06-2015
File Transfer...
04-07-2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
HIC2011 said:
Passed Citizenship Test - Now waiting for Oath Letter.
I was told it can take up to 10 weeks
Local Office: Hamilton
Congrats HIC2011.