+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
GREENAPPLETREE said:
I got the test invitation today and the ceremony will be right after the test. so excited!!

by the way, my application was sent on September.
congratulations. I think you are from Montreal, correct? Because Montreal provides sometimes same day oath.

ezz1981

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
GREENAPPLETREE said:
i got it by mail today
I'm referring to "Acknowledgment of Receipt", the letter you get when you submit your application. Did you get an email confirming they have received your application, or you got the AOR by mail?

Nov 21, 2014
ezz1981 said:
I'm referring to "Acknowledgment of Receipt", the letter you get when you submit your application. Did you get an email confirming they have received your application, or you got the AOR by mail?
I got everything by mail ;)

im0007

May 8, 2015
Hi Guys:
I am a regular visitor to this forum. Thanks for all the great information here.

a September applicant, took my oath today in Windsor. Wishing all the best!

gupta.rk

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi John777,

Just noticed that you passed the written test. it was quite easy but true that you need to read the book.

John777 said:
Hi Gupta.rk congrats
How was your test? easy/hard? what did interviewer asked you?
Can you share some details if you don't mind?

desigirltoronto84

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All,

hope all is well with everyone... hoping your application is coming along at a decent pace.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my oath letter few days ago.. its on the 29th of this month. My process took exactly 8 months from the day my application was received to the oath day.

It's been a smooth ride.

S

P.S. Two months ago there was an active thread on this forum where a number of individuals were debating whether to send additional documents with your application or not. Some here believed the applicant may get RQd if you send additional documents. Well, I sent additional documents with my app. Primarily because I had a number of out of Canada trips over the past 4 years. The additional documents did not result in a RQ instead I believe it helped move my application smoothly. So, in my opinion, I would say use your judgement to decide whether your application requires additional documents or not. If you think you do, feel free to send them along with you application. :)