+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

thriller

Sep 18, 2014
era1521, yeah that is correct. I double checked my application and I had it checked mark for CIC to collect history of entries from CBSA.

Additionally, they have asked "Please do not contact CBSA to request your history of entries". It means I am covered from that angle then.

Thanks Again.

jan01

Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI EVERYONE. Smiley

Date Sent === 20-SEP-14
Date Received ==== 25-SEP-14
AOR === 10 DEC 2014
Processing Started ==== 20-NOV-14
File Transferred to Local Office => 30-JAN-15
Test Date ==== 13-MAR-15 (Passed 20/20)
Local Office: Scarborough
Oath Date -- ?????
thx
Jan

paulcanada74

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello jan01,

Congrats...i've my test on 17th march...will u share for exam how u prepared and which web site u did mock test?

thanks

paul

jan01 said:
HI EVERYONE. Smiley

Date Sent === 20-SEP-14
Date Received ==== 25-SEP-14
AOR === 10 DEC 2014
Processing Started ==== 20-NOV-14
File Transferred to Local Office => 30-JAN-15
Test Date ==== 13-MAR-15 (Passed 20/20)
Local Office: Scarborough
Oath Date -- ?????
thx
Jan

jan01

Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied as single .
no change on my ecas. still showing processing 20 nov 2014.

i practice on
apnatoronto
richmond library

thx
Jan

Alex_78

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
Hi

Can any one tell me at what stage they check CISIS background checking? Sydney or local office? Reason for asking, I have always went through secondary background checking while going to US and also my permanent residence application took longer than usual time due to longer time taken for security clearance.

Ralph82

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!!!
What a day!! I hope everybody will get it soon. Thank you for all your help and time.
Good luck!!

jenny92

Jan 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys!
I have a quick question regarding to testing day.
I was invited to take test at 23rd March and I found that i have to bring all original document to support my application.
I have only photocopy of IELTS testing result as I sent original one with application. That time I heard someone's application was returned because she sent photocopy of language certificate.
Besides, i don't have enough time to get another test result from center before my testing day.
Do you think photocopy of ielts result could be acceptable?
Do I also need to bring original landing paper instead of photocopy?

Thanks for sharing any your experience and advice.
cheers!

gee8mail

Aug 19, 2014
For me they only checked (Passport + PR Card + Health Card + Landing Paper) all original.
You should present your original landing paper.
IELTS score - if you have attached the original along with the application then the officer will have it on your file, so just carry the Photo copy. If your spoken english is OK or Good, I don't think they will even ask for IELTS score..

All the best!

jenny92 said:
Hi Guys!
I have a quick question regarding to testing day.
I was invited to take test at 23rd March and I found that i have to bring all original document to support my application.
I have only photocopy of IELTS testing result as I sent original one with application. That time I heard someone's application was returned because she sent photocopy of language certificate.
Besides, i don't have enough time to get another test result from center before my testing day.
Do you think photocopy of ielts result could be acceptable?
Do I also need to bring original landing paper instead of photocopy?

Thanks for sharing any your experience and advice.
cheers!

jenny92

Jan 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gee8mail said:
For me they only checked (Passport + PR Card + Health Card + Landing Paper) all original.
You should present your original landing paper.
IELTS score - if you have attached the original along with the application then the officer will have it on your file, so just carry the Photo copy. If your spoken english is OK or Good, I don't think they will even ask for IELTS score..

All the best!
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Cheers !

thriller

Sep 18, 2014
I am kinda noticing after reading a few forums, but can be wrong. That anyone scoring a 20/20 on the citizenship test, tend to get the oath invite right away or sooner then others.
Do you guys agree or differ?

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all of you getting test dates, passing scores and oath dates! Glad to see things are moving to everyone.

My application updated today on ecas:
"Your file was transferred to the Windsor office on March 13, 2015. The Windsor office will contact you."

I'm sure glad to see any updates.