+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

morzilla

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desigirltoronto84 said:
I understand your impatience and frustration. But the key is to wait.10 days is nothing. Some people on here are waiting for months. My file has not been updated since the 9th of this month.

I also don't understand what you mean by your eCas got lost? Can you explain what you see when you put in all your information and click on submit!

No frustration here. Just trying to share my case.
I was able to see my eCas until around Jan 9th or so. Now When I try to log in this is what I get

I have used my PR Card number - the same I was using before.
The Unique Client ID XXXX-XXXX (with or without dash)
I also called the CIC agents, one of them try to enter on the Site and couldn't. She tried with my data and said "ohhhh there seems to be an error on the system, let me check... write to question @ cic.gc.ca"

If you see my signature the latest status is that my case is at Local Office Scarborough. I should be able to see that on eCas.

On-Line Services
FAQ | Security

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

gee8mail

Aug 19, 2014
I also only see 3 lines in my On-line Service i..e, I don't see the 4th line that says transferred to local office....

1. 1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on xxxxxxxx

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on xxxxxxxx. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on xxxxxxxx.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
gee8mail said:
I also only see 3 lines in my On-line Service i..e, I don't see the 4th line that says transferred to local office....

1. 1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on xxxxxxxx

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on xxxxxxxx. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on xxxxxxxx.

It will appear as soon as your file is transferred to your local office. For me it took around one week from getting in process to LOT .

Hera9

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paco said:
Better to fill the form, to be sure to give them all the info they need :
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

In the bottom, enquiry - type of application, choose "Citizenship - Grant".
Thanks.

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yay, got my notice to write the test yesterday!!!! :)

Now I need to prepared.

ualiu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2010
Doc's Request.
05-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
05-07-2010
Today I receive the email of ATIP response which I submit on Jan 5th.

My application is still in Sydney office. It is open but the status reason is inventory-CP. what is the meaning of inventory-CP?

Also is only counts my physical residence only from my landing date, the date before that I hold the work visa is not counted in. Is it reasonable?

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dlre said:
Yay, got my notice to write the test yesterday!!!! :)

Now I need to prepared.
Congrats can you please tell if received line in ecas disapperead ? and if its the case can you tell when? Thanks

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just realized that for the test invite they ask for the original of the docs you submit with your app. I have submitted a drivers licence and health card from Quebec and couple weeks ago i changed them to ontario ones :'(. I still have health card from Quebec but driver licence was taken from me here to get an ontario one.
Do you think that can cause a problem for the test?

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I have just opened my ECAS and it said Received. When I clicked on it, I did see a third line added. Here how it looks:

1-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 17, 2014.

2-We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 8, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3-We sent you a letter on January 26, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I have no idea what documents they are looking for since I am here in Canada since 2009 and did fly out once to Dubai in 2011 for 7 days ONLY and that would pretty much wraps it up in terms of my traveling outside Canada. This is really frustrating why I have to go through this process. Anyone in the same boat? is this a RQ?

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
IRCANADA said:
............................. is this a RQ?
It looks that way. Might be the heavy one or the specific one.
Just wait for the letter.
I would worry about that, these days with or without RQ you wont feel it much.

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
era1521 said:
It looks that way. Might be the heavy one or the specific one.
Just wait for the letter.
I would NOT worry about that, these days with or without RQ you wont feel it much.

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Buddy, we are in very similar situation. Keep me posted. Should I also call the Call centre, as E-cas is not really updating with anything after In-Process. I saw that most applications received November onwards get additional details on E-Cas e.g. transferred to local office. I didn't see that with the earlier applications. In fact my file number is also something that doesn't start with a C. What about yours?
Yeah man our timelines are close. You should also call the call center. They'll find all reasons to not look up your information but don't let that deter you. just tell her, listen ugly bch, take this file number and get me the full detailed status, okay.
I didn't notice my file number yet, i just use my client ID. I too don't see the 4th line of transfer to local office on my ecas yet.

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
Gorgonion said:
I would NOT worry about that, these days with or without RQ you wont feel it much.
You damn right man; thanks correcting my typo.
@IRCANADA, thats exactly what I meant.
Cheers