+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Submitting case specific enquiry might help.
ATIP won't yield anything unless the application has been entered into the system.

however, there is no harm submitting ATIP and Case specific enquiry with application tracking# and other details.

Good luck to everyone!

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Submitting case specific enquiry might help.
ATIP won't yield anything unless the application has been entered into the system.

however, there is no harm submitting ATIP and Case specific enquiry with application tracking# and other details.

Good luck to everyone!
I know ATIP won't help till my application is in the system -- which I doubt it is since the agents can never find it. I did send a case specific enquiry on Jan 5th and so far no answer.. I won't be surprised not to get any response or to get that generic response message (like the one I got when I sent a message to questions @ cic.gc.ca).

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
itguy78 said:
I know ATIP won't help till my application is in the system -- which I doubt it is since the agents can never find it. I did send a case specific enquiry on Jan 5th and so far no answer.. I won't be surprised not to get any response or to get that generic response message (like the one I got when I sent a message to questions @ cic.gc.ca).
For Case Specific Enquiry they said:

Please be advised your application has been received, and is currently awaiting processing

For ATIP they said:

Access to Information can only provide copies of immigration documents; we cannot respond to questions. Should you have any questions, please contact our call centre.

Following a thorough search of our information holdings, I regret to inform you that no records were found that respond to your request with the information provided. Please provide/confirm your file number. Please contact our Call Centre at 1-888-242‑2100.

I hope the information that I have provided you helps!

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy78 said:
You have nothing to loose to ask the ATIP, we're not saying it will bring an AOR for sure but it's worth 5$ and the 2mn of time to fill the request..

In my case xxx calls to CIC brought nothing but email inquiry + ATIP request and I got my AOR 1 week after.

As I said previously check also with your address in the system (ask the call center), maybe they return your file there.

chin24

Dec 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desigirltoronto84 said:
Any updates for the individuals who received email AOR early January 2015?

Chin24 ?
gupta.rk ?

Did you receive an AOR - itguy78?
hi,
just opened my ecas today and it stated there that our file was transferred to Vancouver office, jan 22 2015

desigirltoronto84

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chin24 said:
hi,
just opened my ecas today and it stated there that our file was transferred to Vancouver office, jan 22 2015

That's good news! I only see three lines. Hopefully the fourth line will appear soon!

desigirltoronto84

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy78 said:
I had submitted a ecas way back in December (11th I think) they responded to that a month later confirming that a AOR email was sent to me on the 5th of jan. So I am positive you will get a response soon.

Also it's hard to believe CIC or Csnda post will lose the application just like that. I wouldn't call the agents at all. Just rely on ATIP notes and case specific enquiry.

Good luck!

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for all the replies and suggestion guys.. to my surprise I opened my email today (Sunday) and found my AOR email (dated of this morning)!
I was in shock for a moment and I couldn't even bring myself to be happy about it, but I am definitely glad I don't have to send another application and spend more money on fees.
I guess now I just have to keep on studying and be patient on the 2nd phase of waiting.

I think the only one left from September is Pamma97 -- I know how you feel but my "guess" is that you will receive AOR sometime this month, we'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy78 said:
Thanks for all the replies and suggestion guys.. to my surprise I opened my email today (Sunday) and found my AOR email (dated of this morning)!
I was in shock for a moment and I couldn't even bring myself to be happy about it, but I am definitely glad I don't have to send another application and spend more money on fees.
I guess now I just have to keep on studying and be patient on the 2nd phase of waiting.

I think the only one left from September is Pamma97 -- I know how you feel but my "guess" is that you will receive AOR sometime this month, we'll keep our fingers crossed for you.
Well, first of all Congrats!! This goes on to say that patience is the name of the game. To date, I have not seen a single application getting lost (I mean obviously as reported in the forums, and not everyone is in the forum). My belief was that you would get it too sooner or later. But, I think it took quite a long while for you. Hopefully the rest of the steps are quicker for you.

I am myself loosing patience as I continue to see "In process" since Nov 14 on a daily basis and no updates at all. It feels as if my application is stuck in vacuum. Any suggestion on whether I should be doing something OR just keep on waiting? Should I call the CIC Call Centre at all?

latitudeofgratitude

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Peel
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Well, first of all Congrats!! This goes on to say that patience is the name of the game. To date, I have not seen a single application getting lost (I mean obviously as reported in the forums, and not everyone is in the forum). My belief was that you would get it too sooner or later. But, I think it took quite a long while for you. Hopefully the rest of the steps are quicker for you.

I am myself loosing patience as I continue to see "In process" since Nov 14 on a daily basis and no updates at all. It feels as if my application is stuck in vacuum. Any suggestion on whether I should be doing something OR just keep on waiting? Should I call the CIC Call Centre at all?
Hi Garian4u,

below is a link of a post I just made on the October thread.
I think you will hear something soon

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
latitudeofgratitude said:
Hi Garian4u,

below is a link of a post I just made on the October thread.
I think you will hear something soon

Thanks a lot latitudeofgratitude. I read through your post and will wait as suggested. It's just that the wait seems so long that you kind of start feeling helpless. But, I guess, we should only think of the positives and stop worrying about the negatives (which is not in our control). How many October applicants do you think got the Test invite till now? I think I only saw 1 till date.

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy78 said:

Congrats itguy78 !! you should feel releived now :D

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys.. I do feel relieved.
For all I have read in the forums it takes between 3 to 5 months for email AOR applicants to receive test dates... it seems the only people who got faster test dates received AOR by regular mail.

ualiu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2010
Doc's Request.
05-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
05-07-2010
big cong! Your wait deserves!

itguy78 said:

ualiu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2010
Doc's Request.
05-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2011
IELTS Request
05-07-2010
Anyone have ATIP report at hand please look at these information:

Oath due data ---xx?

My date is Feb 25,2015, does it really matter?

how about your case?