+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

machan

Oct 29, 2014
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so my local office suppose to be the place that i got my PR?
I got my pr from kipling but I live in east york.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This was sent to me in response to my case specific enquiry today:

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We verified the information you provided. Please note that your application has been received on September 17, 2014. Your application number is: C0000XXXXX.

However, due to a technical difficulty with our e-Client Application Status online service, access to your citizenship application is not available. Unfortunately we are unable to restore it for the moment.

If you have any other questions regarding your application, please contact the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

thriller

Sep 18, 2014
At what email address you (IRCANADA) sent the inquiry on? Please if you can let me know the email address. I am also waiting for a response, I sent my application earlier in September as well.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have emailed Question@cic.gc.ca.
You gotta basically provide them with this kind of information:

Applicant Information
Name of Applicant:
DOB of Applicant:
Client ID Number:
Telephone number:
Type of Application:
Payment receipt number:

Enquirer Information
Name of Enquirer:
Relationship to Applicant:
Email Address:
Telephone number:
Mobile number:

Enquiry:

Hope you hear from them soon.

thriller said:
At what email address you (IRCANADA) sent the inquiry on? Please if you can let me know the email address. I am also waiting for a response, I sent my application earlier in September as well.

immi2011

Aug 14, 2011
Hi IRCANADA

Did you send both the email to Question@cic.gc.ca and also the case specific inquiry through CIC website?

Can you forward the link for case specific inquiry? I was searching it on the forum and couldn't find it from previous posts but remember seeing it somewhere on the forum. Thanks

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I have done both.
Here is the link : https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Hope it helps

immi2011 said:
Hi IRCANADA

Did you send both the email to Question @ cic.gc.ca and also the case specific inquiry through CIC website?

Can you forward the link for case specific inquiry? I was searching it on the forum and couldn't find it from previous posts but remember seeing it somewhere on the forum. Thanks

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent them an email on Friday the 5th and got an email today in the morning. basically 2 business days eh
newcomer said:
Hi ,

How long did it take for you to get the reply from CIC ?

thanks

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Thanks Hera9; my timelines are almost same as yours; I am in Scarborough

Citizenship:
Date Sent => 16-Sep-2014
Date Received => 18-Sep-2014 (According to eCAS)
eCAS updated => 20-Nov-2014
Processing Started => 17-Nov-2014
Rcvd Line disappeared => 9-Dec-2014
AOR/Book in Mailbox => 9-Dec-2014
Test Date => ???

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your case is moving like crazy fast!! best of luck and hope to get a test date before this year ends ;)
ajay95 said:
Thanks Hera9; my timelines are almost same as yours; I am in Scarborough

Citizenship:
Date Sent => 16-Sep-2014
Date Received => 18-Sep-2014 (According to eCAS)
eCAS updated => 20-Nov-2014
Processing Started => 17-Nov-2014
Rcvd Line disappeared => 9-Dec-2014
AOR/Book in Mailbox => 9-Dec-2014
Test Date => ???

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
IRCANADA said:
This was sent to me in response to my case specific enquiry today:

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

We verified the information you provided. Please note that your application has been received on September 17, 2014. Your application number is: C0000XXXXX.

However, due to a technical difficulty with our e-Client Application Status online service, access to your citizenship application is not available. Unfortunately we are unable to restore it for the moment.

Even though it is simple change of sending emails instead of Canada Post we face this technical difficulty. Since we don't care much about this inefficient system it is not likely to be solved any time soon. As no one is responsible for this and our jobs are secure we continue to work this way. It is unfortunate you fell in this new process.

If you have any other questions regarding your application, please contact the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100. Agents with no clue about the new process would be answering you. If you call again another agent may give another answer about your status.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Just added the missing lines.

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mailed in my app on 4 sep and it reached CIC on 8th as per Canada Post.
I have received in the mail today (9th Dec) an acknowledgement of receipt letter which is dated 18 November along with the study guide.

Read a lot of comments previously how CIC was supposedly sending AOR and study guides by email now.
Well that's definitely not happened in my case.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG dude you'd just killed me... lol

If you have any other questions regarding your application, please contact the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100. Agents with no clue about the new process would be answering you. If you call again another agent may give another answer about your status.

This is indeed true. every agent has a different answer.

kumbu.bumbu said:
Just added the missing lines.