+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

desigirltoronto84

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called CIC - they said that they are processing application from Sept 30th - so my application is right on the borderline. it does not mean that they haven't started processing yet - it's just that the system may not have been updated. They asked me to call back in 2 weeks. hmmmmppp!

viva1canada

Dec 10, 2014
Hello Guys,

I have sent my app in sep16 & till now no reply from CIC, so i have called them and they said wait for 2 weeks or it might be lost. anyone else with the same position? what are the reasons to return an app other that it is incomplete?

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi a quick update today,
I got a call from CIC, they told me that had a typo in my application :-[. my birdhdate was wrong. She said she wanted to confirm with me, so they can process my application. I give her the right date, and said ok then before I can ask anything she hung the phone.
Hope they wont resend my application :`(.
Recap I already can access my ECAS and i received book and letter by mail. any thoughts about this? will they delay my application? What do you think it`s gonna happen? im so scared now :`( stupid me how can I typo my birdh date
Thanks

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Gorgonian,

That's actually impressive that they called right away and got confirmation etc...instead of sending some slow sleepy piece of mail...

I would look at it positively in fact....

and you yourself say she said...." so they can process my application...."....

But what I am not completely clear about is...is this the very first stage when someone opened your application or did it pass that stage (which means the personal who did the initial checks made a mistake and just passed it through)...

Either way...seems like you are in ....

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
But what I am not completely clear about is...is this the very first stage when someone opened your application or did it pass that stage (which means the personal who did the initial checks made a mistake and just passed it through)...
That`s what's i'm thinking too. As I told you, I got my book and letter? what does that mean? no idea? maybe they are trying to send my file electronically to local office and when typing they noticed that it doesn`t match the records. I don't really know... Let's see if my line disappears in the next few days...

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are three outcomes of this
1- They are confirmed that it's a typo and they send it back to me
2- They are not confirmed that it's a typo and they flag my application as if I was trying to cheat so I'll be banned from applying
3- They just correct it with a pen and send it to local office.

Hope three :-\

gupta.rk

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viva1canada said:
Hello Guys,

I have sent my app in sep16 & till now no reply from CIC, so i have called them and they said wait for 2 weeks or it might be lost. anyone else with the same position? what are the reasons to return an app other that it is incomplete?
Hi viva1canada,

I am on the same boat. Please wait little bit more as i am doing to hear something from CIC.

My application received on 12th Sep,2014 and so far no response

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cant believe my eyes. The ECAS has been updated with a slightly different look.
I have my ECAS activated and here is my time line so far:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 17, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 8, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Best of luck to everyone

Ralph82

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
I cant believe my eyes. The ECAS has been updated with a slightly different look.
I have my ECAS activated and here is my time line so far:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 17, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 8, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Best of luck to everyone
Congrats!!!! :)

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ive got a question, When ECAS is activated, does that mean that they have started processing my application or what does that mean simply ??
Thanks

Ralph82

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
hi relph82,
Did you provide email address in your application ?
Hi Love bird 43!!
Yes, I did but I didn't receive anything by.