September 2014 Citizenship Application

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Gupta.rk,

I have been in your situation till today. I completely agree with you how frustrating this process can get specially when you dont know what has happened to your application.
What I would recommend you doing is just being patient with it. Dont listen to the CIC agent that the mail was lost or whatever during the return process. If you have a proof of delivery then it means your application is there and waiting to be processed basically. Give it till the end of the month, you should be able to have your application under process by then. In the mean time you can send them a duplicate application with a letter of explanation why you are submitting a duplicate one.
If your old application goes in to the system, then they will just disregard your new application with no complications at all.
Best of luck to you eh

gupta.rk said:
I called CIC today again and they told me that if you have not received any AOR that means your application has been returned. They also said that it is possible that it might lost as they sent it using simple mail.

My application had received on 12th Sep,2014 and so far no response from CIC.

This is really bad. I am waiting till this month and if i didn't receive anything then i need to reapply again.

This is frustrating :'(

gupta.rk

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
Hello Gupta.rk,

I have been in your situation till today. I completely agree with you how frustrating this process can get specially when you dont know what has happened to your application.
What I would recommend you doing is just being patient with it. Dont listen to the CIC agent that the mail was lost or whatever during the return process. If you have a proof of delivery then it means your application is there and waiting to be processed basically. Give it till the end of the month, you should be able to have your application under process by then. In the mean time you can send them a duplicate application with a letter of explanation why you are submitting a duplicate one.
If your old application goes in to the system, then they will just disregard your new application with no complications at all.
Best of luck to you eh
Thanks IRCANADA,

That gives me little bit more strength that I was not along going through this situation.I am waiting for 1 more week and if i didn't receive anything then i will send another application.

Thanks for encouraging me.

Regards

HHH2000

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
gupta.rk said:
Thanks IRCANADA,

That gives me little bit more strength that I was not along going through this situation.I am waiting for 1 more week and if i didn't receive anything then i will send another application.

Regards
If your application returned it will be returned for reason, sending another application without fulfilling the requirement would complicate the situation more than doing any good. The best is wait until December, 2014 and apply again in January, 2015. Hopefully by that you would have your case in progress or worst u would have your application package back.

Good Luck.

immi2011

Aug 14, 2011
Congrats IRCANADA on your AOR.

Did you send any case specific inquiry or any email to CIC before receiving AOR? Just trying to see if your application got worked on, in response to one of these inquiries?

chin24

Dec 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gupta.rk said:
Thanks IRCANADA,

Regards
u are not alone.... :(

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
gupta.rk said:
I called CIC today again and they told me that if you have not received any AOR that means your application has been returned. They also said that it is possible that it might lost as they sent it using simple mail.

My application had received on 12th Sep,2014 and so far no response from CIC.

This is really bad. I am waiting till this month and if i didn't receive anything then i need to reapply again.

This is frustrating :'(
Gupta,
As said always I still firmly believe that chances of missing applications once inside CIC is very rare or almost nill.
Don't be in hurry to initiate second application now, as there are some other complications coming ahead due to this step. Wait few more days/weeks and if you don't see any response then go ahead. Also note HHH2000 insightful comment.

gupta.rk

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone for such a encouraging words ...I feel that we have such great team here and morally boosting people here

machan

Oct 29, 2014
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone has hard time to login to ecas today?
I am trying since morning but website cant process anything after i click login button!!!

Alister62

Dec 3, 2014
Hey everyone!!

What does it mean when CIC says they are waiting for rcmp clearance???? Do they have to do this ? Any comment.

itguy78

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Windsor, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
machan said:
anyone has hard time to login to ecas today?
I am trying since morning but website cant process anything after i click login button!!!
I have had a hard time today as well but after long waits I was able to check (still nothing for me). Some days it goes really fast, other days it takes many minutes to load.

Congrats to those with recent updates!

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey immi2011,

I have send an email and also filled up the case specific enquiry form on Thursday 4/Dec/2014. I did not receive any emails or any respond back from them however.
I would highly recommend you guys to do the same. Im not 100% sure if it was because of that or not that they have started working on my application.

Thanks
immi2011 said:
Congrats IRCANADA on your AOR.

Did you send any case specific inquiry or any email to CIC before receiving AOR? Just trying to see if your application got worked on, in response to one of these inquiries?

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
IRCANADA,

Congrats. Few detail oriented questions.

1) When you sent an email using the question@cic...related email, do you think it went directly to CPC-Sydney from where you got a much more detailed and indepth response than less informed call center agents were able to give you when spoke to them ?

2) Would you mind copy-pasting their email response (of course with the usual sections removed) so we get a sense of how well they respond?

3) Does the email say they "started processing" and does it say if they initiated the checks etc.

Once again, you must be relieved..congrats !

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey u2yow,

As I have mentioned in the previous post, I have not received any response from them. I have called the CIC today and they have told me that my application is in process. I also dont have access to ECAS as of today.

1) I have no idea where the email will be sent directly.
2) There are no emails to copy and paste here.
3) My application is in process so i do believe that they have started their checks and other stuff.

us2yow said:
IRCANADA,

Congrats. Few detail oriented questions.

1) When you sent an email using the question @ cic...related email, do you think it went directly to CPC-Sydney from where you got a much more detailed and indepth response than less informed call center agents were able to give you when spoke to them ?

2) Would you mind copy-pasting their email response (of course with the usual sections removed) so we get a sense of how well they respond?

3) Does the email say they "started processing" and does it say if they initiated the checks etc.

Once again, you must be relieved..congrats !

Ralph82

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
I called CIC today, and they'd gave me a good news. My application is in process now. Email was sent as well.
Hey! finally, you got it. you were about to send a new application, weren't you? ;D

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Ralph82,

You applied in Aug (by which time email AOR got more common). Did you get an email AOR or the envelope in the mail with the book ?