+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

pompi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2011
ajay95 said:
Hi Pompi,

Can you advice how you are checking your online status ?

--Ajay--
Hello Ajay, I checked with my PR Card which has PA****** number listed on back of your card(top left)

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
Got some updates on ECAS using client ID:
Started processing on the 14 November. I didn't get an email though
-Sent 10 september
-Received 17 september (sent normal post).
Good luck to everyone

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gorgonion said:
Hi Guys,
Got some updates on ECAS using client ID:
Started processing on the 14 November. I didn't get an email though
-Sent 10 september
-Received 17 september (sent normal post).
Good luck to everyone
Good luck to you!! I dont know when are they going to open my envelope lol tired of waiting just to see my application is under processing for god sake... :'( :'(

Ralph82

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
Good luck to you!! I dont know when are they going to open my envelope lol tired of waiting just to see my application is under processing for god sake... :'( :'(
Me too!!! I don't understand how it works at CIC, my application has been received on Sep 4th and no update yet

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ralph82 said:
Me too!!! I don't understand how it works at CIC, my application has been received on Sep 4th and no update yet
Maybe they wait for it to pileup and then process them. So even if you send earlier you may end-up been last one in a pile and someone how sends later fillsup the pile.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ralph82 said:
Well I am extremely frustrated as I have forgot to even put my Email on my application. I am just hopping for the best now
Gorgonion said:
Maybe they wait for it to pileup and then process them. So even if you send earlier you may end-up been last one in a pile and someone how sends later fillsup the pile.
Well I think I am being super unlucky then if you wanna put it that way !!!! Thank you anyways for the reply eh

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
Well I am extremely frustrated as I have forgot to even put my Email on my application. I am just hopping for the best nowWell I think I am being super unlucky then if you wanna put it that way !!!! Thank you anyways for the reply eh
I didn't mean to imply that you are unluky at all and I'm sorry if you took it that way. Be rational man and relax it's less than one week.

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gorgonion said:
I didn't mean to imply that you are unluky at all and I'm sorry if you took it that way. Be rational man and relax it's less than one week.
haha no need to say sorry dude!! You know how I feel. When you have to wait for such a long time just to see your envelope has been opened. This whole process is annoying anyways eh

Gorgonion

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCANADA said:
haha no need to say sorry dude!! You know how I feel. When you have to wait for such a long time just to see your envelope has been opened. This whole process is annoying anyways eh
Patience is the word :D. Good luck to everyone

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
IRCANADA said:
You got it!!! We all need that LUCK !!! lol
Relax man ! We all are in the same boat . I am a Calgary office applicant which on an average takes around 2 years to process , however offices in ON are taking around 6 months or even less to process . Ironically no Calgary office 2014 applicant has received a test notification as of today .

So relatively you are in a better position ;D ;D ;D....got a reason to celebrate 8) 8) 8)

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Relax man ! We all are in the same boat . I am a Calgary office applicant which on an average takes around 2 years to process , however offices in ON are taking around 6 months or even less to process . Ironically no Calgary office 2014 applicant has received a test notification as of today .

So relatively you are in a better position ;D ;D ;D....got a reason to celebrate 8) 8) 8)
Thanks man, well we are all here and im hopping that you get your citizenship very soon... as you have said, we are all in a same boat !!!

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
IRCANADA said:
Thanks man, well we are all here and im hopping that you get your citizenship very soon... as you have said, we are all in a same boat !!!
Thanks dude for the kind wishes ! I do wish the same for you and everyone here :D :D

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Thanks Pompi
I checked online status today; it is In Process now

Application sent- 15 Sep 2014
Application received - 18 Sep 2014
In Process - 20 Nov 2014

Note – No information when you click on Received/In Process line items while checking online status

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Hi Gorgonion

My application status is also IN Process though I cant see status on line items: Received and In Process
Does the same happen with you as well ?