+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

AcerAcer

Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AcerAcer said:
Hi guys, please update your info.... keep good news coming this way

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoHGMAukyShMdE53cFV3YlRQbVFiT0lXNnJXenVvV3c&usp=sharing

Mango91

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called CIC and got confirmation that my application has been transferred to the local office as of Feb 14th.
He gave me exact date so I guess it is the correct information.
It took about 2 weeks to get transferred after "received" line disappeared.

By the way, do you guys know that CIC call center open before 8am? I just tried before I go to my class and the agent answered lol

canacit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ shaikat,

Have you heard anything about oath date for you? Nothing for me. We were told 1 to 3 months wait....

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazamizi said:
AcerAcer - What happened to the sheet ? It was OK last night ...
In the october thread, we had someone playing around and erasing our sheet...so we blocked it and gave authority to specific people to update it! The old sheet can be easily retrieved ...

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
canacit said:
@ shaikat,

Have you heard anything about oath date for you? Nothing for me. We were told 1 to 3 months wait....

nothing....I know someone from same time frame got a oath notice from the same office....I think its not happening for me on this month. I don't know how they make the list of oath....first come first basis? guess not.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any of you has submitted additional documents with your application such as: all pages of passport with exit/entry stamp, notice of assessment, car insurance etc? Please share your personal experience..

Canadian2015

Nov 18, 2013
What is the best way to study for the test? Questions online are sufficient? The test is made up of the same questions?

Thanks

Canadian2015

Nov 18, 2013
@rayman_m

I didn't submit any of these documents with my application. Are we suppose to takes these to the test? They only ask for passport and copies of the passport/stamps.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian2015 said:
@ rayman_m

I didn't submit any of these documents with my application. Are we suppose to takes these to the test? They only ask for passport and copies of the passport/stamps.
Yes to the test they will ask you to take all original documents you have submitted including passports. But here I find many people has submitted all pages of passport and many said it helped them to process faster.. I also asked CIC agent and he said providing all pages is up to applicant (CIC need only Bio page copies)..