+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The idea of submitting all passport pages and English/French translation of stamps comes from the CIC website - PR card renewal.
This is what CIC asks people to submit for PR card renewal as mandatory documents.
My application was returned to me two times because of school record and the second time when I called the call center, the agent told me: you know what sir? I told him : What? , He told: The more is better. I was convinced !!!!
But I guess, that's a not big deal if you have submitted or not.

rayman_m said:
Yes to the test they will ask you to take all original documents you have submitted including passports. But here I find many people has submitted all pages of passport and many said it helped them to process faster.. I also asked CIC agent and he said providing all pages is up to applicant (CIC need only Bio page copies)..

vl8p

Nov 22, 2013
My test is on March 3rd - just received the notice dated February 18th. The local office is Scarborough.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazamizi said:
The idea of submitting all passport pages and English/French translation of stamps comes from the CIC website - PR card renewal.
This is what CIC asks people to submit for PR card renewal as mandatory documents.
My application was returned to me two times because of school record and the second time when I called the call center, the agent told me: you know what sir? I told him : What? , He told: The more is better. I was convinced !!!!
But I guess, that's a not big deal if you have submitted or not.
I also talked with CIC agent and she told me yes you have to submit all pages of your passport. I again asked her that CIC website says only Bio-Pages then he replied yes and other pages too.. She said if you send all pages is better. As for other documents like Title/Lease/Car Insurance/OHIP Record I asked should this be sent with application for better assessment by officer? she replied you you can send no problem..

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Just spoke to the CIC call center and the rep confirmed that my application was transferred to Mississauga office on the 17th of January. :D

AcerAcer

Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, please update your info.... keep good news coming this way

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoHGMAukyShMdE53cFV3YlRQbVFiT0lXNnJXenVvV3c&usp=sharing

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
I called CIC today to find out if my application has been transferred to any local office. The agent told my application is still in Sydney and it may even take around a year to be transferred to a local office.
I should think of it less as nothing is clear about how applications are processed.
Best,
S.

harryad

Nov 20, 2013
same here , when I called , the agent old me that my application was complete... and it would take 25 months....further he told me that I should call and inquire ONLY AFTER 25 months...if I don't hear back from CIC in that time

I wonder....how some people say that the CIC told them that their files are transferred etc etc

Mango91

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harryad said:
same here , when I called , the agent old me that my application was complete... and it would take 25 months....further he told me that I should call and inquire ONLY AFTER 25 months...if I don't hear back from CIC in that time

I wonder....how some people say that the CIC told them that their files are transferred etc etc
I think it really depends on local office.
My brother and I both sent application 1st week of September from different provinces (my brother from Toronto, me from Montreal)
My brother's application was transferred in January whereas mine was transferred in Feb.
I guess if you are from Western province, it will take longer.

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, I'm more interested in knowing in which local office my application is going to be transferred as I changed my address from somewhere in Hamilton to somewhere in Toronto.
That's why I'm monitoring that... I'm not saying the processing time is not important to me, but where it is being transferred is more important at the time.
we shall see.

Mango91 said:
I think it really depends on local office.
My brother and I both sent application 1st week of September from different provinces (my brother from Toronto, me from Montreal)
My brother's application was transferred in January whereas mine was transferred in Feb.
I guess if you are from Western province, it will take longer.

gmmak

Oct 20, 2013
Guys - no news for Sept 2013 applicants, I saw one person from Oct 2013 receiving the test request.....lets pray and hope that March gives us some good warm news and warm weather.....