+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sometimes no news good news :)
If I had money, I would hire some grad students to extract the pattern of how CIC is now processing the applications across country. I wish CIC had a stable uniform and constant method of processing.

gmmak said:
Guys - no news for Sept 2013 applicants, I saw one person from Oct 2013 receiving the test request.....lets pray and hope that March gives us some good warm news and warm weather.....

sept-30

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
yesterday I called cic to ask about any update in my file. Since "received" section was removed in my e- case on January I expected to hear that my file has been transferred. the first time that I called the agent told me that my file has transferred to Windsor on September (the same date that my file was received). I knew she was wrong so I hung up and called again and this time another agent told me that my file is still in Sydney and he said my file is still in early stage and I should n't expect any update so early.

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sept-30 said:
yesterday I called cic to ask about any update in my file. Since "received" section was removed in my e- case on January I expected to hear that my file has been transferred. the first time that I called the agent told me that my file has transferred to Windsor on September (the same date that my file was received). I knew she was wrong so I hung up and called again and this time another agent told me that my file is still in Sydney and he said my file is still in early stage and I should n't expect any update so early.
So whats going on at the cal lcentre??. Seems no one knows whats going on . Now multiple people on different threads have confirmed this, that each agent gives you a different story . Really shows poorly on them. One of my freinds who applied in Aug called a week back to check . He was told that his file is in Sydney and he should call back after few months and yesterday he got letter for his citizenship test.Crazy.... The real problem is his wife and child went back to home country in Asia for 2 months as they thought it would take longer for test date...

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
no oath date for me yet....was told end of feb , so today is the last day of feb. do u think calling call centre will be an issue?

gmmak

Oct 20, 2013
Guys - Today I received the test invite for March18. Please provide some guidance on test and interview process in Scarborough. Thanks

sept-30

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
gmmak said:
Guys - Today I received the test invite for March18. Please provide some guidance on test and interview process in Scarborough. Thanks
Hi
did you already get LOT ? if yes will you let us know which date?
Thanks

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! by mail? Is the ecas updated?

gmmak said:

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
gmmak said:
Congrats Gmmak.. great news.

rupesh

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Update from my side --

Appeared for test today March 3.

Passed with 20/20. Received oath letter for March 10 2014.

All the best to all of you.

Hope311

Mar 3, 2014
Hi There ,

I am new to this form My Dates are

Received Application Sep 10

Sent Ack sep 10

In process Nov 20

LOT Jan 9 Family Scarborough

Waiting ......

Is ordering ATIP report will affect the processing by any meaning ?

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
How did you know when your file was transferred to the local office? Did you call them?

Hope311 said:
Hi There ,

I am new to this form My Dates are

Received Application Sep 10

Sent Ack sep 10

In process Nov 20

LOT Jan 9 Family Scarborough

Waiting ......

Is ordering ATIP report will affect the processing by any meaning ?