+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Vishal007 said:
Hi Toby,

I am September applicant and paid my RPRF exactly three months back and Medical results were sent to CIC on 19th April. I have applied for GCMS notes on 03rd June and till date there is no response. Can you please advice me that what should I do now? I already sent a note to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca but there is no response from them as well. I know you will advice me to be patient and wait. For GCMS, do you know if there is any customer care?
Hi Vishal

I am on the same boat as yours. I paid my RPRF fee on last week of March and my Medicals were also done and uploaded during last week of March. There is no update after that though I had to submit my Singapore PCC which I eventually did.

--Kunishsa

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hi Vishal,

Vishal007 said:
Hi Toby,

I am September applicant and paid my RPRF exactly three months back and Medical results were sent to CIC on 19th April. I have applied for GCMS notes on 03rd June and till date there is no response. Can you please advice me that what should I do now? I already sent a note to atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca but there is no response from them as well. I know you will advice me to be patient and wait. For GCMS, do you know if there is any customer care?
when emailing the ATIP division please make sure to include the temporary tracking number ( can be found
in the email you receive from ATIP after requesting the notes ), so the processing officer can look into the request
for you.
I emailed them twice and always received a response within a day or two.

Apart from emailing you could to call the ATIP division as well, you can
find the contact information here: http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/corporate-services/atip-541.htm

Hope this helps,

T.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hi kunishsa,

kunishsa said:
Hi Vishal

I am on the same boat as yours. I paid my RPRF fee on last week of March and my Medicals were also done and uploaded during last week of March. There is no update after that though I had to submit my Singapore PCC which I eventually did.

--Kunishsa
if I was you, I would request the GCMS notes and look into what's going on with your application.
For now there's nothing you can do, but the notes will give you some insight.

Hope this helps,

T.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
iam_toby said:
All good, you'll receive the CPR in the mail shortly. :) Congrats!

T.
BTW Toby I see that you haven't updated the spreadsheet with my info, so here it goes:

ECAS: Decision made July 8th
Visa Issued: July 14th

And I will land sometime in the last day of August, when I come back from a long trip I have planned :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hi Jalex,

Jalex23 said:
BTW Toby I see that you haven't updated the spreadsheet with my info, so here it goes:

ECAS: Decision made July 8th
Visa Issued: July 14th

And I will land sometime in the last day of August, when I come back from a long trip I have planned :)
sorry for that :) I updated the information, let me know when you've completed the landing
and I'll make sure the spreadsheet gets updated.

Cheers,

T.

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
Priority said:
Received my PR card today. Card was printed on June 24.
Good luck to everyone.
Toby,
I guess you missed this post.
Take Care.

darekss18

Jan 12, 2014
iam_toby said:
All good, you'll receive the CPR in the mail shortly. :) Congrats!

T.
Thanks MBA Canada and Toby. I heard some people had to email passport copy, do u know if they still require it? Or they just sending copr right away ?

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Welcome back, Toby..

mohitgoyal

Apr 17, 2014
Toronto
Hi ALL - For reader's knowledge, Status : In process, Medical received, submitted med on May 5, paid the fee around same time and waiting for Passport Request

I just got an email form CIC asking for a revised Schedule A.

Schedule A - A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Deceleration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature WITH NO GAP (10 years History)

I just reviewed my form and saw that i did not provide 3 months data to them for my vacation in 2012. That may have caused an issue. Did anyone face this ? Not sure how important is to tell them those vacation addresses as well. Rest, I gave all my last 10 years addresses.

Thanks,
Mohit

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohitgoyal said:
Hi ALL - For reader's knowledge, Status : In process, Medical received, submitted med on May 5, paid the fee around same time and waiting for Passport Request

I just got an email form CIC asking for a revised Schedule A.

Schedule A - A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Deceleration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature WITH NO GAP (10 years History)

I just reviewed my form and saw that i did not provide 3 months data to them for my vacation in 2012. That may have caused an issue. Did anyone face this ? Not sure how important is to tell them those vacation addresses as well. Rest, I gave all my last 10 years addresses.

Thanks,
Mohit

Very important. Surprising they asked after medical.
For me - they asked before Medical and RPRF.

I aw my GCMS and found that VO had issued a comment that Schedule A has gaps and hence he cannot proceed without getting the info from me. I gave the Schedule A and later is updated stating that he is satisfied with the new document and marked my Eligibility: Passed

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
iam_toby said:
Hi Vishal,

when emailing the ATIP division please make sure to include the temporary tracking number ( can be found
in the email you receive from ATIP after requesting the notes ), so the processing officer can look into the request
for you.
I emailed them twice and always received a response within a day or two.

Apart from emailing you could to call the ATIP division as well, you can
find the contact information here: http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/corporate-services/atip-541.htm

Hope this helps,

T.
Hi Toby,

Thanks for providing the link. However, this is only meant for Transport related requests. I sent the e-mail with temporary transaction number. Not sure if I can do something in this situation.

Regards,
Vishal

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vishal007 said:
Hi Toby,

Thanks for providing the link. However, this is only meant for Transport related requests. I sent the e-mail with temporary transaction number. Not sure if I can do something in this situation.

Regards,
Vishal
Ouch, sorry for that! My bad. Tried to find you contact information for CICs ATIP division,
but looks like there's only an email address. Maybe email them again?

T.

KBatra

Sep 25, 2009
Hi all,

I applied for my PR in Sep2013. Received my PR in June and moving to Canada in August. Anyone else moving in August???

Cheers